Difference between revisions of "Susanoomon"
|Line 87:||Line 87:|
Revision as of 01:07, 23 February 2021
|Unlocked at level:||99|
|Required to evolve:||Jogress Chip|
|Required to evolve:||Spirit Accelerator|
|Type:||God Man Digimon|
|Families:|| Nightmare Soldiers|
|Jogress Digivolved from:||KaiserGreymon +|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Told of in Oriental legends, it is the strongest destructive god and the god which governs over regeneration. It is told that when the Network System descends into chaos, it will erase the existing system, and create a new one. Its Special Moves are slicing and stabbing everything in the world with the sword of light emanated from the "ZERO-ARMS: Orochi" (Ama-no-Habakiri), and an ultimate technique in which it points the sword of light (emanated from the ZERO-ARMS: Orochi) at the heavens, which then rain incessant bolts of lightning upon the ground (Yakusa-no-Ikadzuchi).
Susanoomon was added to Korean Digimon Masters on November 3rd, 2015.
Received a 1st rebalance on November 4th, 2015
Susanoomon was added as a Mercenary Digimon to gDMO with the November 3rd, 2016.
Received a 2nd rebalance on November 6th, 2018
Received a 3rd rebalance on September 22nd, 2020
- You can check its complete quests guide by clicking here Guide:Susanoomon
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- AR = 450
- The third skill is an area of effect hitting every enemy around Susanoomon.
- Quick Attack Speed
- Each skill requires only 1 skill point per upgrade (all skills can be maxed out)
- Easy to Digivolve into (giving access to mid-battle evolution, adding to his survivability)
- Abysmally low Attack (the lowest of all SSS Digimon, comparable to an average SS+ at best)
- Not being light element limits his usefulness (as there are very few steel enemies in the game)
- Low HP (comparable to some high-tier SS+)
- Terrible F3 damage (the worst F3 out of any SSS Digimon by far)
- F3 has the slowest skill animation in the game
- Relatively high DS consumption rate