(シャウトモンＸ７ Shoutmon X7)›
Chinese name: 高吼獸X7
Thai name: เชาท์มอน X7
|Unlocked with item:||Great Xros - Alpha|
|Unlocked with item 2:||Great Xros – Beta|
|Unlocked with item 3:||Code Crown|
|Rideable with item:||Zanahoria|
|Digivolved from:||Shoutmon DX|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Shoutmon X7 is a Composition Digimon. It is the "Ardor-burst Mode" (アルダーバースト形態 Arudābāsuto Keitai?) which digifused from Ballistamon, Dorulumon, the Starmons, and Sparrowmon with Shoutmon DX and attained further power. Its four passionate hearts burn within the "Gold Digizoid" that forms its body, and emit a divine aura. When Shoutmon X7 stands upon the battlefield, it is in the realization of a peaceful world, which is the entire goal of the Digimon that digifused into Shoutmon X7. If it carries those wishes in its heart, it is able to keep going forward without even yielding to any kind of attack. Its passionate soul longs for peace in the middle of the battlefield, and it wields its McField-brand mic in its right hand and the "Zanahoria" (Esp: Carrot) in its left. It overcomes close-combat battles with its "Xros Burning Rocker" and dominates long-distance battles with its "Double Flare Buster". And when it clinches victory, or finds itself in a tight spot due to an opponent's fierce attacks, it seals the victory with its "Seven Victorize".
|(with Ballistamon)||(with ZekeGreymon)|
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 130
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
F3 Special Buff Effect: Gaining a 3 seconds invincibility buff.
- High F2 and F3 damage (on the higher end of SSS+ standard).
- Gaining a 3 seconds invincibility window when using F3.
- Locked behind an abysmally low chance lootbox that's only available in certain events.
- Requires OmegaShoutmon and Shoutmon DX, 2 cash campaign evolutions.
- Very low Attack (only slightly higher than an average SSS Digimon).
- Data/Fire is a very bad attribute combination.
- F3 consumes 4 skill points (only able to reach level 20 if you put every point on this skill).
- Slow skill cooldown.
- Being a Jogress of 3 Digimon, taxing on level grind and mercenary slots.