Ophanimon Falldown Mode
|Ophanimon Falldown Mode|
(オファニモン：フォールダウンモード Ofanimon: Falldown Mode)
|Unlocked at level:||70|
|Type:||Fallen Angel Digimon|
|Can be ridden||Yes ( × 5)|
|Can be hatched||No|
Ophanimon Falldown Mode is a Fallen Angel Digimon. It is a form of Ophanimon that was so angry that it suppressed its own emotions and fell into madness. It swelled with anger at the world, where atrocious sins keep mounting no matter how many times they are purged, and it closed off its heart. In order to nip evil in the bud, it hunts whichever opponents it has judged to have become a barrier to justice, and tries to establish a world of what it recognizes as justice. It wields the "Flame Hellscythe", which is shrouded in flames that serve as a weapon.
Ophanimon Falldown Mode was added as a Mercenary Digimon to gDMO with the December 22nd, 2020.
Ophanimon Falldown Mode was added to Korean Digimon Masters on January 6th, 2021.
Note: Ophanimon Falldown Mode is exclusive to the Gatomon Mastemon line. The Gatomon Valkyrimon line cannot digivolve into Ophanimon Falldown Mode.
|(with Holy Spear)||(with Madness of Abyss)|
Note: Statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- AR = 250
- Very high HP, Attack, and skill damage for a Burst Mode (almost comparable to a mid-tier Jogress).
- Can stack Extreme Evolution, although only receives half the effect.
- Quick F2 animation.
- Locked behind $100 cash campaign.
- Not being light element limits her usefulness (as there are very few Thunder enemies in the game).
- Relatively slow skill cooldown.