Difference between revisions of "Ogudomon (Weakened)"
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
Revision as of 20:35, 30 July 2020
|Can be ridden||No|
|Can be hatched||No|
Ogudomon is a grotesque Super Demon Lord who has seven legs and eyes, as well as an eighth eye. As it includes the whole of the Digital World's sins, and moreover, is a mysterious personification with the ability to atone for them all, the power of a Digimon with even a small amount of malice is counterbalanced, and it is impossible for it to defeat Ogudomon. In this state, Ogudomon is weakened after waking up from its long sleep and thus, isn't at full power.
Ogudomon (Weakened) was added to Korean Digimon Masters on July 22, 2020.
Ogudomon (Weakened) was added to Global Digimon Masters with the July 26th, 2020.
- You can check its complete Extra Evolution guide by clicking here Guide:Ogudomon
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- Its the calm before the storm; being only fraction of the power of itself.
- It can digivolve in dire situations to full power.
- Its one of the first variants that can digivolve, which restores your HP and DS when digivolving.
- Insanely high fatigue rate, not suitable for long fight outside of a few dungeons (unless you have Energy Patch)
- Expensive to unlock (requires 7 of the Demon Lord Digimon and 7 The Source of Sin, totaling a good big chunk of crowns)
- It has jogress qualities due to being a Variant, so it can't use Memory Skills and such.
- Its weaker than a S Rank digimon in this state.
- Doesn't have a ride mode in this form.