Difference between revisions of "Ogudomon"
|Line 69:||Line 69:|
*The third skill is
*The third skill is Area of Effect skill hitting every enemy around Ogudomon.
Revision as of 21:45, 27 July 2020
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Ogudomon is a grotesque Super Demon Lord who has seven legs and eyes, as well as an eighth eye. As it includes the whole of the Digital World's sins, and moreover, is a mysterious personification with the ability to atone for them all, the power of a Digimon with even a small amount of malice is counterbalanced, and it is impossible for it to defeat Ogudomon.
Ogudomon was added to Korean Digimon Masters on July 22, 2020.
- You can check its complete Extra Evolution guide by clicking here Guide:Ogudomon
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- The third skill is a medium-range Area of Effect skill hitting every enemy around Ogudomon.
- High Attack (the highest of all SSS Digimon)
- Very high F3 damage (the second strongest Area of Effect skill, outclassed only by Omegamon X's All Delete.)
- It is one of the first Variants that can Digivolve, which can help restore HP and DS in dire situations.
- Low HP
- Extremely slow Attack Speed
- Mediocre Critical and Evade chance.
- F3 consumes 4 skill points with a very long cooldown.
- Insanely high fatigue rate, not suitable for long fight outside of a few dungeons (unless you have Energy Patch)
- Expensive to unlock (requires 7 of the Demon Lord Digimon and 7 The Source of Sin, totaling a good big chunk of crowns)
- It has some Jogress limitations due to being a Variant, so it can only use the weaker version of Memory Skills and such.