|Type:||Holy Dragon Digimon|
|Families:|| Dragon's Roar|
|Location:||Descending Thunder God (Instance Dungeon)|
Majiramon is a Holy Dragon Digimon. It is the "Dragon" Deva, and serves the Digimon Sovereign Azulongmon. As a follower of Azulongmon, it is extremely calculating and hates to even lift a finger if it won't benefit itself. However, if it realizes that something will benefit itself, it will want to poke its head in no matter what the thing is. It has a habit of putting a price on everything, and expressing various matters by their cost in money. During battle, it shoots through the opponent with the "Bǎo Shǐ" (宝矢? lit. "Treasure Arrow"), which are the hairs of its tail and whiskers transformed.
- This raid has about 16 200 000 HP.
- This boss has a defense buff which reduce the damage from your Vaccine Digimon by 50%
- This raid will keep rotating between his 3 main skills until he dies:
- The first skill deals 4,000 damage. This is not AoE skill so it only hits the targeted person.
- At 90%, Majiramon will start using the second skill. This one deals 8,000 damage and a debuff which reduces your HP by 1,500 every 4 seconds. Fortunately, the skill has long animation time before it hits, and you can avoid the damage by simply running far away from the boss. It should be noted, however, that sometimes you will not see the animation due to bug in the game.
- At 75%, the boss starts using his third skill. Several targets circle will appear, and everyone inside those circle will receive 12,000 damage, but it is possible to avoid the damage by running out of the circle.
- Once his HP drops below 10%, the normal attack will become a lot stronger. Do keep in mind that, unlike the bosses at Trace of Black Steel, Majiramon here will NOT stop using his skills at this stage.
Thunder God's Box (Majiramon)
|10×||Fruit of the Goddess|
|2×||Attribute EXP Booster +50% (15 days)|
|10×||Jump Booster [All Area]|
|4×||Amazing Renewal Increase Stone (+5)|
|4×||Amazing Digitary Power Stone (+10%)|
|20×||Qinglongmon's Life (HP 5000)|
|20×||Qinglongmon's DigiSoul (DS 5000)|
|20×||Qinglongmon's Energy (HP & DS 3000)|
|2×||Mercy of the Blue Dragon (Attack 50% Increase for 2 Hours)|
|2×||Mercy of the Blue Dragon (HP 50% Increase for 2 Hours)|
|2×||Mercy of the Blue Dragon (DS +50% Increase for 2 Hours)|
|2×||Mercy of the Blue Dragon (Defense +50% Increase for 2 Hours)|
|2×||Mercy of the Blue Dragon (Exp 1000% Increase for 2 Hours)|
|2×||Rage of the Blue Dragon (Critical Damage 100% Increase for 1 Minute)|
|2×||Rage of the Blue Dragon (Skill Damage +100% Increase for 1 Minute)|
|2×||Rage of the Blue Dragon (Speed +35% Increase for 1 Minute)|
|Qinglongmon's Sealed Earring|
|Chipset Box [CT] R9|
|Chipset Box [AT] R9|
|Chipset Upgrade Kit|