These are special types of Dungeons that have certain rules. Some require a specific item in order to get in, for example, Kaiser's Laboratory (Instance Dungeon) and Nanomon Maze (Instance Dungeon), as well as the Four Holy Beasts Dungeons.
Instance Dungeon Rules
- You're unable to ride your Digimon inside.
- You can go inside with a party of up to 4 people including yourself.
- Leaving the party & getting banned from the party will force you out of the Instance Dungeon.
- There are no channels, however in your Guild's Window it'll say "(Instance Dungeon) (0Ch)"
- Enemy Digimon inside the Instance Dungeon do not re-spawn.
- Dropped items inside the Instance Dungeon do not de-spawn.
- Basic attack damage is reduced heavily.
Here's the list of all the currently available Instance Dungeons:
- Crack of Devimon (Instance Dungeon)
- Secret Ancient Ruins (Instance Dungeon)
- Kaiser's Laboratory (Instance Dungeon) (Normal) & (Hero) (Requires 1x Kaiser's Laboratory Warp Gate to enter both Normal and Hero)
- Nanomon Maze (Instance Dungeon) (Normal) & (Hero) (Requires 1x Datamon Maze Pass Card to enter Hero)
- Scar of Water Crystal (Instance Dungeon) (Xuanwumon Dungeon) (Requires 1x Scar of Water Crystal pass Card to enter)
- Uprising Flame (Instance Dungeon) (Zhuqiaomon Dungeon) (Requires 1x Pass [Uprising Flame] to enter)
- Trace of Black Steel (Instance Dungeon) (Baihumon Dungeon) (Requires 1x Pass [Traces of Black Steel] to enter)