|Unlocked at level:||100|
|Required to evolve:||Jogress Chip|
|Type:||Wicked God Digimon|
|Digivolved from:||Moon Millenniumon|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
ZeedMillenniummon is an Evil God Digimon. Flying freely between space and time, it is a king of evil that is still trying to destroy all eras and worlds. Although a Digimon will become a Digi-Egg if defeated in battle, there are very rare occasions when it has instead been reborn from within the corpse of its data. According to one theory, when Millenniummon died in a furious battle, the dark soul it possessed was reborn as ZeedMillenniummon. Also, as for the bands which wrap around ZeedMillenniummon, it is said that they are like chains which suppress its abilities, but it is unknown who could cast such a spell on ZeedMillenniummon. However, it is foretold that if it is released from this spell, it will rain unfathomable destruction upon the Digital World.
- You can check its complete quests guide by clicking here Guide:ZeedMillenniummon
ZeedMillenniummon was added to Global Digimon Masters with the January 29th, 2020.
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
F1 Special Effect - Time Destroyer
Activation: 100% chance
Debuff Effect: Inflicting a DOT debuff (1187 damage for 10 seconds).
F3 Special Effect - Chrono Paradox
Activation: 100% chance
Duration: 3 second
Debuff Effect: Stun the enemy
- The fourth skill is an Area of Effect skill
- The highest overall stats in the game.
- Very high Attack (~15% higher than other SSS+ Digimon).
- Insanely high Defense (triple the amount compared to other SSS+ Digimon).
- Special debuff effect on F1 and F3 (with 100% activation chance).
- Quick skill animation on F2, F3, and F4.
- One of a few Digimon that has 4 skills.
- Has Advanced Skill Break on all 4 skills making his damage output ridiculously high.
- Locked behind an abysmally low chance lootbox that's only available in certain events itself.
- Very low critical chance (barely reaches 140% with perfect level 15 clon at maximum size and level, a lot lower than end game bosses requirement).
- Slow Attack Speed.
- Long skill cooldown.
- Extremely high DS consumption rate.
- Special skill effects do not get upgraded with skill points.
- F3 consumes 4 skill points.