Variant is an extraordinary type of Digimon that can be unlocked through special methods. Variant Digimon is a stand alone Digimon that cannot Digivolve and does not consume Tamer DigiSoul. However, using the Variant Digimon will rapidly increase the Tamer's fatigue. The increase in fatigue can be lessened by equipping Energy Patch to your Tamer.
- Energy Patch is sold via Cash Shop with the time of 7, 15 and 30 days.
You can unlock Variant Digimon through White-bearded Guru <Extraordinary Evolution> NPC in Dats Center
List of available Variant Digimon
|Apocalymon (Psychic)||Unknown||Pitch Black||Guide:Apocalymon (Psychic)|
|Armageddemon (Conflation)||Unknown||Pitch Black||Guide:Armageddmon (Conflation)|
- Riding Variant Digimon will not stop the increase of your fatigue.
- Your fatigue will not increase in the Digimon Arena and certain dungeons such as Royal Base and the Holy Beasts Dungeons.
- Variant Digimon are considered Hatch Level 3, but there are special fruits that can be used exclusively on them.
|Fruit of Hades||The Digimon size randomly changes between 85% ~ 130%.|
|Fruit of Darkness||The Digimon size randomly changes between 115% ~ 130%.|
|Fruit of Chaos||The Digimon size randomly changes between 121% ~ 130%.|
- List of available Mercenary Digimon
- List of available Mercenary Digimon(Pictures)
- Area of Effect Skills
- Armor Digivolution
- Burst Mode
- Data Exchange
- Digimon Auras
- Digimon Sizes
- Memory Skills
- Riding Mode
- Rank System
- Skill DigiCode
- Spirit System
- Transcendence System
- X-Antibody System
- Xros System