(アルフォースブイドラモンX抗体 UlforceVdramon (X-Antibody))
|Unlocked with item:||X-Antibody Factor : UlforceVeedramon|
|Required to evolve:||XAI|
|Type:||Holy Knight Digimon|
|Families:|| Virus Busters|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
UlforceVeedramon X is a Holy Knight Digimon and a carrier of the X-Antibody. The "Ulforce", its own ultimate force, has been drawn out further, even more so than its swift speed. The "Ulforce" also has remarkable healing abilities, so it instantly self-recovers from any damage. Even if you catch sight of UlforceVeedramon briefly and attack it, you will immediately suffer a counterattack with 100% of its power. It possesses incredible speed even for a Royal Knight, and no opponent in the world can follow its movements.
UlforceVeedramon X was added to Global Digimon Masters with the November 5th, 2019.
|→Lv. 11||→Lv. 25||→Lv. 41|
|↳||→Lv. 41||(with X-Antibody Factor : UlforceVeedramon)|
|↳||→Lv. 35||(with Digi-Egg of Courage)|
|↳||→Lv. 35||(with Digi-Egg of Light)|
|↳||→Lv. 35||(with Digi-Egg of Miracles)|
|↳||→Lv. 35||(with X-Antibody Factor : Magnamon)|
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- Can stack a full effect of Peak of Evolution buff (combined with his high stats and skills give him the potential to rival SSS, or even SSS+ Digimon in DPS)
- Insanely high evasion (reaching over 400% at perfect level 15 clon, allowing him to dodge hit from end game bosses)
- Very high Attack and insanely high HP compared to other Mega X Digimon (comparable to mid-tier Jogress)
- Quick Attack Speed
- Very high skill damage (comparable to SSS Digimon)
- Double advantages against Virus/Pitch Black (the most common enemy type in the game)
- Can use regular Memory Skills despite having Jogress-level Stats.
- Locked behind a 1% lootbox.
- Lower damage than Alphamon Ouryuken (X-Antibody System) despite costing the same.
- Very low critical chance.
- Requires Peak of Evolution in order to access full potential.