Transcendence is a system to enhance the potential of your Digimon. Transcended Digimon will gain the following benefits:
- The max possible size of the Digimon is increased from 130% to 140%.
- Max HP option becomes available for DigiClone.
To be allowed to transcend, your Digimon must meet all of the following requirements:
- Must be at hatch level 5 (Variant Digimon and Spirit Digimon are exception).
- Must have the size of 125% or higher.
- Must be at level 100 or higher.
You can access the Transcendence tab through Digimon Archive. Once you are in the menu, left-click the Digimon in your mercenary slot that you want to transcend.
You will be able to see the EXP gauge inside the menu once you insert the Digimon. The goal is to increase the EXP to 100%, by sacrificing other Digimon in your archive. You can sacrifice up to 10 Digimon at the same time, and the EXP given will depend on the hatch level, Digimon level, and DigiClon level of your sacrificed Digimon. The amount of EXP will be displayed when the sacrificed Digimon is selected.
Once you select all of your Digimon, you can choose one of two Charge options to confirm the sacrifice. 1 Transcendence ConvertChip is needed for each Digimon. Meaning that if 10 Digimon is sacrificed at the same time, a total of 10 Transcendence ConvertChip will be needed.
- Regular Charge requires Low Class Transcendence ConvertChip.
- Hyper Charge requires Mid Class Transcendence ConvertChip. This option gives higher EXP than the Regular Charge.
- Transcendence ConvertChip, both Mid and Low Class, are separated into several groups similarly to the Data items used for hatching.
- Low Class Transcendence ConvertChip can be obtained through Nanomon Item Craft in Dats Center.
- Mid Class Transcendence ConvertChip can be obtained through Cash Shop.
- After transcended, the Digimon can no longer consume regular Fruit items. Instead, they will be able to consume the Transcendence-exclusive fruits: the Fruit of Yggdrasil which changes the size randomly between 125% ~ 140%.
Experience from Sacrificing
- 4/5 Digimon give 1/4th the experience compared to 5/5 Digimon.
- 3/5 Digimon give 1/40th the experience compared to 5/5 Digimon.
- Cloning does not scale with level but does scale with hatch phase, cloning 1 stat to 6/15 adds roughly 0.856% to the EXP.
- Digimon of the same species gives 3 times more experience than the different species.
- 5/5 Digimon at level 1 gives 7.17% EXP.
- Hyper Charge increases the experience by 60%, for example, a level 1 5/5 Digimon will give 11.47% EXP with Hyper Charge, as compared to 7.17% of Regular Charge.
Note: Raremon is a special Digimon line which always gives a fixed amount of EXP regardless of its clon and level.
A 3/5 Raremon gives twice the amount of EXP as a regular Digimon at 3/5, level 120, and clon level 60.
A 4/5 Raremon gives 1.5 times the amount of EXP as a regular Digimon at 4/5, level 120, and clon level 60.
A 5/5 Raremon gives the same amount of EXP as a regular Digimon at 5/5, level 120, and clon level 60.
Table of Experience from Sacrificing 5/5 Digimon
(Any number with ~ in front of it may be slightly off)
|Clone 0||Clone 6||Clone 12||Clone 18||Clone 24||Clone 30||Clone 36||Clone 42||Clone 48||Clone 54||Clone 60|