(スレイプモンX抗体 Sleipmon (X-Antibody))
|Unlocked with item:||X-Antibody Factor-Sleipmon|
|Required to evolve:||XAI|
|Type:||Holy Knight Digimon|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Sleipmon X is a Holy Knight Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody. In addition to its six legs it had previously, it now possesses four arms after transformation, removing any delay between loading and firing and thus allowing it to shoot continuously while moving at instantaneous high-speed.
Sleipmon X was added to Korean Digimon Masters on August 19, 2020.
Sleipmon X was added to Global Digimon Masters with the August 25th, 2020.
|→Lv. 11||→Lv. 25||→Lv. 41|
|↳||→Lv. 41||(with X-Antibody Factor-Sleipmon)|
Note: Approximate statistics with 140 size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- AR = 1800
F3 Special Effect - Niflheimr Arrest
Activation: 100% chance
Duration: 3 second
Debuff Effect: Stun the enemy
- Long range normal attacks. He can hit enemies from a distance away (allowing him to dodge some bosses' skills without having to move at all).
- Insanely high evasion (reaching over 400% at perfect level 15 clon, allowing him to dodge hit from end game bosses).
- Very high attack and HP compared to other Mega X Digimon (comparable to mid-tier Jogress).
- Very high skill damage (comparable to SSS Digimon).
- Can stack a full effect of Peak of Evolution buff (combined with his high stats and skills give him the potential to rival SSS Digimon in DPS).
- Special Freeze effect on F3.
- Very high critical chance.
- High hit rate (roughly 50-100% higher than every other Digimon in the game).
- Quick Attack Speed.
- Locked behind a 1% lootbox.
- Not being light element limits his usefulness (as there are very few Water enemies in the game).
- Requires Peak of Evolution in order to access full potential.
- Relatively slow skill animation.
- Low defense.