(スレイプモンX抗体 Sleipmon (X-Antibody))
|Unlocked with item:||X-Antibody Factor-Sleipmon|
|Required to evolve:||XAI|
|Type:||Holy Knight Digimon|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Sleipmon X is an altered version of Sleipmon that carries the X-Antibody Factor : Sleipmon in its Digicore.
Sleipmon X is a Holy Knight Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody. In addition to its six legs it had previously, it now possesses four arms after transformation, removing any delay between loading and firing and thus allowing it to shoot continuously while moving at instantaneous high-speed.
Sleipmon X was added to Korean Digimon Masters on August 19, 2020.
Sleipmon X was added to Global Digimon Masters with the August 25th, 2020.
Sleipmon X was given away for free in the jumping event with a quest series from April 19th, 2022. ~ May 17, 2022 - Global Digimon Masters
|→Lv. 11||→Lv. 25||→Lv. 41|
|↳||→Lv. 41||(with X-Antibody Factor-Sleipmon)|
Note: Approximate statistics with 140 size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- AR = 1800
F3 Special Effect - Niflheimr Arrest
Activation: 100% chance
Duration: 3 second
Debuff Effect: Stun the enemy
- Long range normal attacks. He can hit an enemy from a distance away (allowing him to avoid some bosses' skills without having to move at all).
- Insanely high evasion (reaching over 400% at perfect level 15 clone, allowing him to dodge hit from end game bosses).
- High skill damage.
- Can stack a full effect of Peak of X-Evolution buff
- Special Freeze effect on F3.
- Very high critical chance (easily go beyond 200% at level 15 clone).
- High hit rate (roughly 300 points higher than other Digimon).
- Quick Attack Speed.
- Locked behind a 1% lootbox.
- Not being light element limits his usefulness (as there are very few Water enemies in the game).
- Requires Peak of X-Evolution in order to access full potential.
- Relatively slow skill animation.
- F2 has shorter range than normal attack.
- Low defense.