(シャウトモンＤＸ Shoutmon DX)›
Chinese name: 高吼獸DX
Thai name: เชาท์มอน DX
|Jogress Digivolved from:||OmegaShoutmon +|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Shoutmon DX is a Composition Digimon. As the "Crusade Mode" (クルセイド形態 Kuruseido Keitai?), born when OmegaShoutmon, who boasts the swiftest speed, obtained the fighting strength of ZekeGreymon, who boasts unparalleled power, it incarnated its high defensive and offensive power without losing OmegaShoutmon's speed by obtaining ZekeGreymon's "Gold Digizoid". There is never an opponent too formidable before Shoutmon DX, who boasts high mobility and offensive power. It possesses a disposition that contrasts clever divinity with ferocious bestiality, deriving from the instincts within OmniShoutmon and ZekeGreymon. Although it normally has a mild, kind, and friendly personality, once it gets into battle, it has a complete about-face to a warrior burning with fury. It becomes both cool and audacious enough for battles to get violent, and that appearance is fitting to the name of "Crusade Mode", as it seems to be one who acts as an agent of divine punishment. It has the "Electric Buster Xros" bayonets equipped to its right arm, and the gigantic "Trident JusFang" claws on its left.
|(with Ballistamon)||(with ZekeGreymon)|
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 130
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- Insanely high Defense (by far the highest in the game).
- High Critical chance.
- Locked behind $300 cash campaign.
- Requires OmegaShoutmon, a $100 cash campaign evolution in and of itself.
- Low HP and Attack for a SSS (Comparable to some high-tier SS+ Digimon).
- Data/Fire is a very bad attribute combination.
- Slow skill cooldown.
- F3 consumes 4 skill points (only able to reach level 20 if you put every point on this skill).
- Being a Jogress of 3 Digimon, taxing on level grind and mercenary slots.