Chinese name: 大王花獸
|Unlocked at level:||70|
|Jogress Digivolved from:||Lotusmon + |
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Rafflesimon is a Fairy Digimon. It is a Mega level Fairy Digimon said to be the largest flower in the Digital World. While its appearance is so beautiful that it enraptures all who lay eyes upon it, the stench it emits is out of this world. There are a number of people who fell for Rafflesimon's beauty at first sight and sought to find it again after a single glance. However, Rafflesimon's lifespan is short, and its life processes will cease after just several days have passed. Because of the extremely low likelihood of being able to catch sight of a Rafflesimon, it is also known as the "Miraculous Flower". Despite its circumstances, Rafflesimon never expresses any pessimism about its looming death, constantly yearning to live a normal life and dancing elegantly till its very last.
- You can check its complete quests guide by clicking here Guide:Rafflesimon
Rafflesimon was added to Korean Digimon Masters on November 25th, 2020.
Rafflesimon was added as a Mercenary Digimon to ' NA DMO (formerly known as GDMO) ' with the December 1st, 2020.
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 130
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- AR= 1000
- The third skill is a medium-range Area of Effect skill that hits every enemy around the user, and inflicts a Stun debuff for a certain period.
F3 Special Effect - Wisselen
Activation: ??? chance
Duration: 5 second
Debuff Effect: Stuns opponents around self
- Well-rounded stats, not lacking in any particular field.
- F3 has high damage, fairly wide Area of Effect, and can also stun the enemies (making it by far the best F3 out of any SS+ Jogress).
- Locked behind $300 cash campaign.
- TBD family (unable to benefit from the family chipsets or the family buffs from Shadow Labyrinth).
- F3 consumes a massive amount of DS, as well as having long cooldown due to being an Area of Effect.
- Relatively slow F2 animation.