From Digimon Masters Online Wiki - DMO Wiki
| Qinglongmon (Raid)|
|Type:||Holy Dragon Digimon|
|Families:|| Wind Guardians|
|Location:||Descending Thunder God (Instance Dungeon)|
- This raid has about 19 000 000 HP.
- This boss has a defense buff which reduce the damage from your Vaccine Digimon by 50%
- This raid has 5 different skills:
- The first and second skill will be used immediately. The first deals 5,000 damage, but the damage increases if you stay a certain distance away from the boss. The further you are, the more damage you will take. It is possible to avoid the damage by staying outside of the skill range (very far away from the boss).
- The second skill is a target circle. Everyone inside the circle will receive 5,000 damage and a debuff which reduces your HP by 1,500 every 4 seconds.
- The third skill comes at 90%. Several target circle will appear. Everyone inside the circle AND everyone who stands near the boss will receive 10,000 damage and a silent debuff which prevents them from using skill.
- At 50%, the damage from all of Qinglongmon's skills will be increased. The first and second now gives 9,000 damage, and the third becomes 15,000 damage.
- At 30%, Qinglongmon will summon 4 Whirlwinds. The Whirlwinds work like normal enemies. They can be defeated normally, and they do 1,000 damage each time they hit you. Take them away from the tanker and defeat them as soon as possible.
- Once Qinglongmon's HP drops below 10%, his normal attack will become a lot stronger. Do keep in mind that, unlike the bosses at Trace of Black Steel, Qinglongmon here will NOT stop using his skills at this stage.
Thunder God's Box (Qinglongmon)
|12×||Fruit of the Goddess|
|3×||Attribute EXP Booster +50% (15 Day)|
|15×||Jump Booster [All Area]|
|5×||Amazing Renewal Increase Stone (+5)|
|5×||Amazing Digitary Power Stone (+10%)|
|20×||Qinglongmon's Life (HP 5000)|
|20×||Qinglongmon's DigiSoul (DS 5000)|
|20×||Qinglongmon's Energy (HP & DS 3000)|
|3×||Mercy of the Blue Dragon (Attack 50% Increase for 2 Hours)|
|3×||Mercy of the Blue Dragon (HP 50% Increase for 2 Hours)|
|3×||Mercy of the Blue Dragon (DS +50% Increase for 2 Hours)|
|3×||Mercy of the Blue Dragon (Defense +50% Increase for 2 Hours)|
|3×||Mercy of the Blue Dragon (Exp 1000% Increase for 2 Hours)|
|3×||Rage of the Blue Dragon (Critical Damage 100% Increase for 1 Minute)|
|3×||Rage of the Blue Dragon (Skill Damage +100% Increase for 1 Minute)|
|3×||Rage of the Blue Dragon (Speed +35% Increase for 1 Minute)|
|Qinglongmon's Radiant Hoodie||Increase HP +1000, 3 slots from attributes and increase the HP attribute in 120%.|
|Qinglongmon's Radiant Pants||Increase DS +1000, 3 slots to attributes, and increase the defense atribute in 150%.|
|Qinglongmon's Radiant Gloves||Increase 300 AT, 150% Attributes and have 2 slots.|
|Qinglongmon's Sealed Radiant Ring||Random 4 slots ring, with maximum number stats.|
|Qinglongmon's Sealed Radiant Necklace||Random 4 slots necklace, with maximum number stats.|
|Qinglongmon's Sealed Radiant Earring||Random 4 stats earring, with maximum number Stats.|
|Chipset Upgrade Kit||The Upgrade Kit can upgrade Chipset Lv.9 to Lv.10.|
|300×||Qinglongmon Seal||Attack Seal|
|103-Purple-BT - Digivice||Digivice with 4 slots to chipset|
|102-Blue-BT - Digivice||Digivice with 3 Slots to chipset|