| Phoenixmon (Raid)|
|Type:||Holy Beast Digimon|
|Families:|| Wind Guardians|
|Location:||Uprising Flame (Instance Dungeon)|
Hououmon is a Holy Beast Digimon whose name and design are derived from the mythological Hō-ō. It is a holy Digimon that possesses four wings that shine gold. It is the head of all Bird Digimon, and is said to be the one that supervises Holy-species Digimon. While MagnaDramon is the ultimate form of Beast Digimon, Phoenixmon is the ultimate form of Bird Digimon. It wears Holy Rings around its ankles, and it is understood that the power possessed by Phoenixmon is unfathomable.
- This raid has about 4 930 000 HP.
- This raid has 3 AoE skills. It will keep switching between the three until it dies. Each skill has its own timer: 15, 35, and 45 seconds. The boss will use skills depend on the timer.
- The first flame skill deals 5,000 damage. This skill will be used every 15 seconds from the start of the battle until the raid is defeated.
- The second purple light skill does not deal damage, instead, it inflicts 1-3 random debuffs on everyone close to the raid. This skill will be used every 35 seconds from 79% HP until the raid is defeated.
- The third skill summons 3 different pets, each pets are responsible for their own respective Debuff. This skill will be used every 45 seconds from 79% HP until the raid is defeated.
|(Degeneration) Piyomon||-||Degeneration Debuff|
|(Return) Hawkmon||-||Return Debuff|
|(Silence) Patamon||-||Silence Debuff|
- In order to get rid of the pet's debuffs, you need to kill the pet with the debuff name you want to get rid of.
- Note: The person who got the debuff has to be the one who kills that pet. If anyone else kills the pet for you, the debuff will not be removed.
- The AoE skill also gives you a debuff called "3rd-Degree Burn Debuff".
This is the first tough raid inside this dungeon. In order to succeed in killing it, the party members have to be very familiar with the Debuff System and how the pet's debuffs work. It requires a tanker with at least 20,000 of HP and a high AT, and a healer, who should be very fast and smart to heal. It is possible to heal the tanker with 2x Regenerative Ability [High], but the more you have, the easier it will be (Hand Of Healing and other healing skills are not recommended, except for Tree of Life). Two hitters are also required, and they are required to have high skill damage. A ring with 2 Skill options and a Necklace with 1 Skill option are very welcomed.
First of all, the members have to decide what role they will take. In addition, it is good for each hitter to decide which 1 of the specific pet they will be responsible of, one kills Patamon, and the other kills Biyomon. Metal Garurumon is commonly used as a main tanking digimon for this raid, as he has a high dps (damage per second), and has an advantage against Phoenixmon, and is able to get evasion to atleast 140% + , also is easier to heal by evolving/devolving. The tanker will also be tasked to kill Hawkmon by himself. However, since the special skill of Phoenixmon will apply random pet's debuffs on the tanker, depending on the circumstances, the hitters may ignore the pets and keep focusing on Phoenixmon. It is recommended for the hitters to be using Examon, because of his long range skills, so they will not need to get close to Phoenix and be risked of getting debuffs, another choice for hitters, would be Magna Garurumon, as he has two usable and powerful skills, but he is less recommended, as the skills do not have max range on them, so the skills will need to be timed correctly. The tanker must kill the pets to get rid of the debuffs, so for an example:
Hitter 1 kills Patamon. Hitter 2 kills Biyomon. The tanker got Patamon's debuff. In this case, the Hitter 1 will ignore Patamon pet, because the tanker must kill it to get rid of the debuff. So Hitter 1 can keep using skills on Phoenixmon raid. If the tanker got all the 3 debuffs, the hitters won't kill any pet.
- Note: the debuff disappear by killing only 1 of the corresponding pet. So in case of a huge wave of pets, with 2~3 of each, the tanker will kill only one if he/she needs to remove the debuffs and the hitters must kill the rest.
- Note 2: it is important that the tanker should only kill Hawkmon pet if he/she got the Return Debuff. If you didn't get it, just leave Hawkmon hitting you. The special Phoenixmon's skill is totally random, so you never know when you're gonna get Return Debuff. However, if the number of Hawkmons pass 3~4, hitters must kill them and leave only 1~2.
Regenerative Ability [High] is recommended for the healer. Since the Burn debuff will be applied to tanker, which doubles the damage of the skill to 10,000. That way, In addition, the healer must be careful to not be attacked by any pets. (Remember to hit before the raid dies if you are a healer).
- The tanker may use Battle Tags to switch to a Digimon which will receive debuffs and skill damage. When that Digimon is switched out it will heal itself and remove the debuffs, so healers aren't required in this case.
- This raid has a 7 minutes limit to die after being attacked. If the party didn't manage to kill it within the time limit, everyone hitting it will be automatically dead. That's why the hitters must have skill options on their accessories.
|Attribute EXP Booster [7 Day] (Tradeable)|
|5x||Jump Booster all area (Tradeable)|
|5x||Fruit of the Goddes (Tradeable)|
|5x||Miracle Fruit (Tradeable)|
|10x||Flame Feather of Zhuqiaomon|
|5x||Glow Feather of Zhuqiaomon|
|5x||Ember Feather of Zhuqiaomon|
|Crystal [Uprising Flame] [AT] +50% (2 hours)|
|Crystal [Uprising Flame] [HP Max] +50% (2 hours)|
|Crystal [Uprising Flame] [DS Max] +50% (2 hours)|
|Crystal [Uprising Flame] [EXP] +1000% (2 hours)|
|Amazing Renewal Increase Stone (+5)|
|Amazing Digitary Power Stone (+10%)|
|[AT] Chipset Lv9 (90-135)|
|[HP] Chipset Lv9 (584-876)|
|[DS] Chipset Lv9 (340-510)|
|Gloves of Zhuqiaomon|
|Flame Gloves of Zhuqiaomon|
|Earring of Sealed Zhuqiaomon|