(オメガモンX抗体 Omegamon X-Antibody)
|Unlocked at level:||41|
|Required to evolve:||XAI|
|Required to evolve:||Jogress Chip|
|Type:||Holy Knight Digimon|
|Families:|| Wind Guardians|
|Jogress Digivolved from:||MetalGarurumon X +|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
After Alphamon Ouryuken's sacrifice against Dexmon, Omegamon gains Alphamon Ouryuken's X-Antibody, becomes Omegamon X, and sees Yggdrasill's actions for what they are. Omegamon X destroys Yggdrasill with All Delete, resetting the Digital World.
Omegamon X was added to Korean Digimon Masters on November 15, 2018.
Omegamon X was added as a Mercenary Digimon to gDMO with the December 19, 2018.
- You can check its complete quests guide by clicking here Guide:Omegamon X
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- The third skill is an area of effect hitting every enemy around Omegamon X with maximum range.
- High evasion and critical chance.
- The best Area of Effect skill in the game (Range and Damage-Wise).
- Double advantages on Virus/Pitch Black (the most common enemy type in the game).
- Usually the final road block in obtaining the Legendary Vaccine Knights Deck Buff, which gives a decent increase to HP, and an almost permanent 20% Normal Damage increase.
- Omegamon X-Antibody Factor Beta is locked behind either a 0.1% lootbox or sparce events.
- Jogress quests for Omegamon X-Antibody Factor Alpha take a very long time to complete.
- 10 minutes cooldown on F3 (Longest Cooldown for any skill in the Game).
- Relatively high DS consumption rate.
- Relatively slow Attack Speed.
- Requires unlocking the entire X-evolution line of both Gabumon and Agumon.