(オメガモンX抗体 Omegamon X-Antibody)
|Unlocked at level:||41|
|Required to evolve:||XAI|
|Required to evolve:||Jogress Chip|
|Type:||Holy Knight Digimon|
|Families:|| Wind Guardians|
|Jogress Digivolved from:||MetalGarurumon X +|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Omegamon X is an enhanced version of Omegamon and a carrier of the X-Antibody Factor : Omegamon – Alpha and X-Antibody Factor : Omegamon – Beta.
After Alphamon Ouryuken's sacrifice against Dexmon, Omegamon gains Alphamon Ouryuken's X-Antibody, becomes Omegamon X, and sees Yggdrasill's actions for what they are. Omegamon X destroys Yggdrasill with All Delete, resetting the Digital World.
Omegamon X was added to Korean Digimon Masters on November 15, 2018.
Omegamon X was added as a Mercenary Digimon to ' NA DMO (formerly known as GDMO) ' with the December 19, 2018.
- You can check its complete quests guide by clicking here Guide:Omegamon X
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 130
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- Having the best Area of Effect skill in the game (Range and Damage-Wise).
- Having double advantages on Virus/Pitch Black (the most common enemy type in the game).
- Relatively high Attack for SSS+ standard.
- Usually the final road block in obtaining the Legendary Vaccine Knights Deck Buff, which gives a decent increase to HP, and an almost permanent 20% Normal Damage increase.
- Having 3 families (two of which are in the same day) allows him to gain a significant stat boost 2 days per week.
- Omegamon X-Antibody Factor Beta is locked behind either a 0.1% lootbox or sparce events.
- Jogress quests for Omegamon X-Antibody Factor Alpha take a very long time to complete.
- F3, due to being an Area of Effect, has the longest cooldown for any skill in the game and a low damage for SSS+ standard.
- Requires the entire X-evolution line of both Gabumon and Agumon.