(オメガモンＡｌｔｅｒ－Ｓ Omegamon Alter-S)
|Unlocked at level:||41|
|Type:||Holy Knight Digimon|
|Jogress Digivolved from:||BlitzGreymon +|
|Digivolves to:||Omegamon Alter-B|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Omegamon Alter-S is a Holy Knight Digimon. A new face of Omnimon that was born from the fusion of the WarGreymon subspecies, BlitzGreymon, and the MetalGarurumon subspecies, CresGarurumon. Although it is a different individual from the Omnimon belonging to the Royal Knights, its multitype performance, which combines the special qualities of the two, hasn't changed, and its strength is also on par with it. It is a mystery how the two Digimon came to fuse together, and whether this Omegamon is also due to someone's powerful will or a fusion that exists solely due to some sort of wish is unclear.
- You can check its complete quests guide by clicking here Guide:Omegamon Alter-S
Omegamon Alter-S was added to Global Digimon Masters with the July 9th, 2019.
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- High Attack.
- Advance Skill Breaking without delay on both skills (combined with his Attack stats gives him a potential to rival SSS Digimon in DPS).
- Being Light element gives him an advantage over the very common Pitch Black enemies.
- Slow Attack Speed.
- His DPS relies heavily on Advance Skill Breaking (which can be removed at any time, and which limits his movement against certain bosses).