Ogudomon System is similar to Apocalymon (Psychic). Instead of sacrificing made digimon for the specific Variant, its already added digimon. These digimon being the Seven Demon Lords that were added overtime. All Demon Lords must reach level 100 and you must also obtain a special cash items known as The Source of Sin. Ogudomon is also the first SSS Variant of the game and the first Variant to have an evolution.
|The Super Great Demon Lord||Extraction||Demon Lord Code||Ogudomon|
|Lucemon||The Source of Sin||Data Code of Lucemon Falldown Mode||Ogudomon|
|Tsukaimon (Barbamon Line)||The Source of Sin||Data Code of Barbamon|
|Tsukaimon||The Source of Sin||Data Code of Demon|
|Syakomon||The Source of Sin||Data Code of Leviamon|
|Psychemon||The Source of Sin||Data Code of Belphemon|
|Impmon||The Source of Sin||Data Code of Beelzebumon|
|Salamon (Lilithmon Line)||The Source of Sin||Data Code of Lilithmon|
- The requirement to hatch Ogudomon is 1 and the 7 Demon Lord Code items.
- The Source of Sin is needed to sacrifice the digimons. This item can be obtained via Cash Shop.
- The sacrificed Digimon must be at level 100.
- All items mentioned above are tradeable.
- Ogudomon has a special evolution that puts it in full power. It requires the player to go through a series of quests and when its all done, they receive the Ogudomon Data Code to unlock it.