|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Ogudomon is a grotesque Super Demon Lord who has seven legs and eyes, as well as an eighth eye. As it includes the whole of the Digital World's sins, and moreover, is a mysterious personification with the ability to atone for them all, the power of a Digimon with even a small amount of malice is counterbalanced, and it is impossible for it to defeat Ogudomon.
Ogudomon was added to Korean Digimon Masters on July 22, 2020.
Ogudomon was added to Global Digimon Masters with the July 26th, 2020.
- You can check its complete Extra Evolution guide by clicking here Guide:Ogudomon
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- The third skill is a medium-range Area of Effect skill hitting every enemy around Ogudomon.
- High Attack (the highest of all SSS Digimon)
- Very high F3 damage (the second strongest Area of Effect skill, outclassed only by Omegamon X's All Delete.)
- It is one of the first Variants that can Digivolve, which can help restore HP and DS in dire situations.
- Extremely slow Attack Speed.
- Mediocre Critical and Evade chance (would pose a problem in end game bosses).
- F3 has many downsides (consumes 4 skill points, very slow animation, and has a lot longer cooldown than other skills of similar damage due to being an Area of Effect).
- Insanely high fatigue rate, not suitable for long fight outside of a few dungeons (unless you have Energy Patch)
- Expensive to unlock (requires sacrificing 7 Demon Lord Digimon on top of having to buy 7x "The Source of Sin" item, totaling a good big chunk of crowns)
- Due to being a Variant, Ogudomon is affected by limitations similarly to a Jogress (for instance, only being able to use the weaker version of Memory Skills).