(ミネルヴァモン X Minervamon X)
|Unlocked with item:||X-Antibody Factor - Minervamon X|
|Type:||God Man Digimon|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Minervamon X is a God Man Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody. The X-Antibody has caused a portion of its hair to not only become enlarged, but also gain their own sapience. Its hairs refer to themselves as a 'sage', and utilise their vast knowledge to support Minervamon in battle. Possibly due to its hair also requiring nourishment, Minervamon, who was originally already small in size, has now turned smaller than even its cherished sword, Olympia. However, Minervamon does not seem to mind at all; in fact, it seems to rejoice innocently at gaining new playmates, and has named its bundles of hair "Ulula" and "Serpens" respectively. Even though it has shrunk in size, its monstrous strength has not weakened at all; it has instead grown able to run about nimbly while wielding its Olympia, despite Olympia being larger than it in size, and thus is even more of a headache to keep in check..
Minervamon X was added to Korean Digimon Masters on August 18th, 2021.
Minervamon X was added as a Mercenary Digimon to gDMO with the August 24th, 2021.
|→Lv. 11||→Lv. 25||→Lv. 41|
|↳||→Lv. 41||(with X-Antibody Factor - Minervamon X)|
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- Can stack Peak of X-Evolution buff (and receiving full effect from it).
- High Critical chance.
- High skill damage.
- F3 can be reset with the "Fusion to evolve into the higher" Deck Buff, allowing the very long cooldown to be skipped.
- Virus/Steel is highly beneficial against raids in Descending Thunder God.
- Locked behind a 0.75% lootbox.
- Lackluster stats compared to other Virus/Steel X-Antibody Digimon of similar price tag such as LordKnightmon X or Chaosdramon X.
- Requires Peak of X-Evolution in order to access full potential (loot box exclusive buff).
- TBD family (unable to benefit from the family buffs from Shadow Labyrinth).
- Slow F3 animation.