|Type:||Holy Beast Digimon|
|Location:||Descending Thunder God (Instance Dungeon)|
- This raid has about 14 500 000 HP.
- The boss has a defense buff which reduce the damage from your Vaccine Digimon by 50%
- This raid will keep rotating between his 2 skills until he dies.
- The first skill deals 5,000 damage and a debuff which reduce your move speed by 40%. Once the boss HP gets below 80%, the damage will be increased to 10,500. After this point, the damage from this skill will rotate between 5,000 and 10,500.
- At 70%, Mihiramon will start using his second skill. A target arrow will appear, and everyone on the arrow will receive damage. The more people get hit by this skill, the less damage it will do. With 4 people, the skill deals 10,000 damage.
- Once Mihiramon's HP drops below 10%, his normal attack will become a lot stronger. Do keep in mind that, unlike the bosses at Trace of Black Steel, Mihiramon here will NOT stop using his skills at this stage.
Thunder God's Box (Mihiramon)
|8×||Fruit of the Goddess|
|Attribute EXP Booster +50% (15 days)|
|8×||Jump Booster [All Area]|
|3×||Amazing Renewal Increase Stone (+5)|
|3×||Amazing Digitary Power Stone (+10%)|
|15×||Qinglongmon's Life (HP 5000)|
|15×||Qinglongmon's DigiSoul (DS 5000)|
|15×||Qinglongmon's Energy (HP & DS 3000)|
|2×||Mercy of the Blue Dragon (Attack 50% Increase for 2 Hours)|
|2×||Mercy of the Blue Dragon (HP 50% Increase for 2 Hours)|
|2×||Mercy of the Blue Dragon (DS +50% Increase for 2 Hours)|
|2×||Mercy of the Blue Dragon (Defense +50% Increase for 2 Hours)|
|2×||Mercy of the Blue Dragon (Exp 1000% Increase for 2 Hours)|
|2×||Rage of the Blue Dragon (Critical Damage 100% Increase for 1 Minute)|
|2×||Rage of the Blue Dragon (Skill Damage +100% Increase for 1 Minute)|
|2×||Rage of the Blue Dragon (Speed +35% Increase for 1 Minute)|
|Qinglongmon's Sealed Necklace|
|Chipset Box [CT] R9|
|Chipset Box [HP] R9|
|Chipset Upgrade Kit|