(メギドラモン（X抗体） Megidramon X)
|Unlocked with item:||Megidramon X-Antibody Factor|
|Form:||Burst Mode X|
|Type:||Evil Dragon Digimon|
|Can be ridden||No|
|Can be hatched||No|
The greatest sin of the X-Antibody, which is drawing out the latent abilities of a Digicore, raising a Digimon's potential, had influenced Megidramon's Digicore. Without a shred of goodness left, this Digimon, who is the epitome of evil, is unlike any other thus far. Its very existence destroys and burns all of the Digital World to cinders, and its appearance is literally the "incarnation of hell". If you give up on living, then you might be able to catch a glimpse of Megidramon's true form. Its "Hell Howling" and "Megiddo Flame" possess unfathomable amounts of evil energy, and are said to have reached levels that are no longer worthy of the power of a single Digimon alone.
Megidramon X was added as a Mercenary Digimon to gDMO with the December 15th, 2020.
Megidramon X was added to Korean Digimon Masters on December 23rd, 2020.
|(with Digital Hazard)|
|(with X-Antibody Factor : Megidramon)|
Note: Official statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- High Attack (comparable to the high-tier SS+ Jogress, while not being a Jogress himself thus is not limited by the Jogress restrictions).
- Insanely high skill damage (comparable to SSS+ Digimon)
- Very high F3 damage (being among the strongest skills in the game when factoring in Peak of X-Evolution and Memory Skills).
- F3 can be reset with the "Fusion to evolve into the higher" Deck Buff, allowing it to skip the very long cooldown.
- Can stack Peak of X-evolution (combined with his attack and skill damage he can almost reach SSS+ Digimon in DPS).
- Ridiculously low DS Consumption considering damage dealt by skills.
- Locked behind a 1% lootbox.
- Requires Peak of X-evolution in order to access full potential, and only receives half of its effect.
- While having top level damage output, his HP is still average for a rank SS+, which severely limits his usefulness for end-game content.
- Relatively slow Attack Speed.
- Slow skill animation (especially on F3).