|Unlocked at level:||41|
|Digivolved from:||Gallantmon X|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
MedievalGallantmon is a Warrior Digimon and a carrier of the X Antibody. In "Witchelny", it is praised as the "Legendary Hero", as it suddenly appeared and drove out the foreign invaders in ancient times, and although it's not certain, it is said that it transcends time and is still in existence. It battles using armor made by Sorcery, it holds the alias of "Whirlwind General" due to it governing the "Vortex Warriors", and it possesses the mightiest magical lance, "Dynas", which conceals the power of the wyvern. Although there are almost none who have seen its form in the "Digital World", it is called the "Warrior of Fantasy" there, as gaudy ornamentation is applied to the armor over its whole body, and a coat of arms is affixed to its solemn form.
MedievalGallantmon was added to Korean Digimon Masters on July 21st, 2021.
MedievalGallantmon was added as a Mercenary Digimon to gDMO with the July 27th, 2021.
|→Lv. 11||→Lv. 25||→Lv. 41||→Lv. 65||(with Gungnir)|
|→Lv. 11||→Lv. 25||→Lv. 41|
|↳||→Lv. 41||(with File:MedievalDukemon X-Antibody Factor.png MedievalDukemon X-Antibody Factor)|
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- AR = 300
- Very high attack (the highest of all Mega X).
- Very high critical chance (easily go beyond 200% at level 15 clone).
- Insanely high evasion (reaching almost 400% at perfect level 15 clone, allowing him to dodge hit from end game bosses).
- Can stack a full effect of Peak of X-Evolution buff.
- Locked behind a 1% loot box.
- Requires the entire X-evolution line of Guilmon, including Gallantmon X, a loot box jackpot in and of itself.
- Awkward F3 cooldown (not high enough to take full advantage of the "Fusion to evolve into the higher" Deck Buff, and also not low enough to be spam-able).
- Has his usefulness limited against late game bosses due to below average HP.
- Slow attack speed.
- Slow skill animation.
- Requires Peak of X-Evolution in order to access full potential (a loot box exclusive buff).