March 21, 2017 Patch
Update: Enhanced Tamer Skill
Premium tamer skills are updated. Premium tamer skills are additional skills which can be seperately used from the exisiting tamer skills. You can register 2 premium tamer skills by maximum, and register them individually.
Enhanced Tamer Skill List
- Enhanced Berserker: Increase Digimon's attack damage for a certain time.
- Enhanced Cheer: Recover Digimon's HP and DS by 100%.
- Enhanced Impregnableness: Decrease all damage taken for a certain time.
- Enhanced Pray: Recover HP of all Digimons in the party.
- Enhanced Protection: Nullify all damage taken for a short period of time.
- Enhanced Encouragement: Increase maximum HP of all Digimons in the Party for a certain time.
Single cooldown time will be applied for both skills when same type of Tamer Skill and Enhanced Tamer Skill are registered simultaneously. Enhanced Tamer Skills are removable, and free to switch anytime. Deleted Tamer Skill cannot be restored, so please make decisions wisely when you delete or switch skills.
Event: Collect the Tame-mania's Certificates
Obtain Tame-mania's Certificates as log-in reward during the event. You can obtain Tame-mania's Certificate when you're logged-in game for 2 hours. Tame-mania's Certificate can be obtained through Gift & Reward Item Storage. According to the quantity of Tame-mania's Certificate you possess, you can exchange to different levels of Tame-mania's Box through Digitamamon in DATS Center.
Tame-mania's Box Exchange Material List
- Tame-mania's Certificate 1ea -> Tame-mania's Box (Normal) (Mysterious Fruit, Random DATA Box and etc.)
- Tame-mania's Certificate 5ea -> Tame-mania's Box (Magic) (Backup Disk, Hatch Backup and etc.)
- Tame-mania's Certificate 8ea -> Tame-mania's Box (Rare) (Consignment Shop License [15 Days], Evoluter, Hatch Backup and etc.)
- Tame-mania's Certificate 12ea -> Tame-mania's Box (Epic) (Growth Fruit, BM Random Box, DigiAura [30 Days] and etc.)
- Tame-mania's Certificate 14ea -> Tame-mania's Box (Unique) (Mysterious Mercenary DigiEgg [Level 5], Mysterious Mercenary DigiEgg [Level 4], Growth Fruit, BM Random Box and etc.)
Period: After maintenance of 21st Mar 2017 ~ before maintenance of 18th Apr 2017 All the event relevant items will be removed when event ends. The items you obtained by scanning Tame-mania's box are character bound.
Event: Daily Postman
You can obtain reward item by completing daily quest during the event.
Daily Postman Quest Contents
- Yushima in DATS Center has daily quests.
- Collect 4 Postal Package by defeating monsters from all over the areas.
- Talk to Digimon Kaiser in Silent Forest, Kamemon in Frozen Ground, Jijimon in Wind Valley, Gas Tank Repairman in Oil Refinery-3
- When gathering postal packages and talking to NPC in the 4 area are complete, return to Yushima in DATS Center to complete the quest.
- You'll receive Daily Post Reward Item as quest reward.
Daily Post Reward Item
- Gold Banana 20ea
- Jump Booster [All Area] 10ea
- Random DATA Box 5ea
- Backup Disk 5ea
- Option Change Stone 5ea
- Number Change Stone 5ea
- Fruit of Goddess 3ea
- Evoluter 3ea
- Amplification Booster +1,000% (1 Hour)
- Skill Memory Capsule [Attack]
- Skill Memory Capsule [Defense]
- Skill Memory Capsule [Support]
Period: After maintenance of 21st Mar 2017 ~ before maintenance of 4th Apr 2017 Right-click to open Daily Post Reward Item and obtain one of the items listed. All event items are character bound. Quest will be disabled and Daily Post Reward Items will be removed when the event ends.
Event: Defeat the Huge Blossomon!
Fight and defeat Blossomons who randomly appear in all areas during the event. Item Blossomon's Box [Level 1] will be dropped when you defeat Blossomon. Blossomon respawns every 5 miniutes, but there will be no notice. There is chance for next level box to appear when you scan the Blossomon's Box.
Blossomon's Box Item List
- Item List of Blossomon's Box [Level 1]
- Blossomon's Box [Level 2]
- Chicken Combo 3ea
- Pepperoni Pizza 3ea
- Cheese Pizza 3ea
- Item List of Blossomon's Box [Level 2]
- Blossomon's Box [Level 3]
- Gold Banana 3ea
- Random DATA Box
- Jump Booster [All Area] 3ea
- Item List of Blossomon's Box [Level 3]
- Blossomon's Box [Level 4]
- Random DATA Box Mid Class
- Amplification Booster +300% [1 Hour]
- Item List of Blossomon's Box [Level 4]
- Blossomon's Box [Level 5]
- Backup Disk 5ea
- Hatch Backup
- Fruit of the Goddess 5ea
- Item List of Blossomon's Box [Level 5]
- Enhanced Berserker 30 Days
- Enhanced Cheer 30 Days
- Enhanced Impregnableness 30 Days
- Enhanced Pray 30 Days
- Enhanced Protection 30 Days
- Enhanced Encouragement 30 Days
Period: After maintenance of 21st Mar 2017 ~ before maintenance of 4th Apr 2017 You can obtain one of the items listed when you scan Blossomon's Box. All event items are character bound. Item Blossomon's Box will be removed when the event ends.
Turn on the heat with burning EXP in Digimon Masters Online!
Period: After maintenance of 7th Mar 2017 ~ before maintenance of 4th Apr 2017
Burning Time: 500% additional EXP applied every 11:00~14:00 & 23:00 ~ 02:00 (GMT+09).
Log-in event of March! Play the game and claim rewards everyday!
Rewards will be given every 30 minutes, 4 times a day when you're online. Rewards can be claimed from Gift & Reward Item Storage. Please claim the rewards before 7 days, or they'll be expired.
- Online time 30 minutes: Gold Banana 5ea
- Online time 60 minutes: Random DATA Box 2ea
- Online time 90 minutes: Miracle Fruit 1ea
- Online time 120 minutes: Log-in Reward Coin [March] 1ea
Weekend Bonus Rewards
- Online 180 minutes on Saturday: Jump Booster [All Area] 5ea
- Online 180 minutes on Sunday: Random DATA Box Mid Class 2ea
Period: After maintenance of 7th Mar ~ before maintenance of 4th Apr 2017 All the rewards are untradable. Reward distribution time is reset every midnight (00:00 / GMT +9). Log-in Reward Coins are removed at next month's first update. Log-in Reward Coin can be exchanged for Mercenary DigiEgg through [Event] Yukidarumon in DATS Center.