Lucemon (Satan Mode) (Awaken)
|Lucemon (Satan Mode) (Awaken)|
Korean name: 루체몬 사탄모드 (각성)
Chinese name: 六翅獸 撒旦形態 (覺醒)
Thai name: ลูเจมอน ซาตานโหมด (อะเวคเค่น)
|Unlocked with item:||DigiEgg of Evil Data|
|Rideable with item:||Crown of Seven Deadly Sins|
|Type:||Demon God Digimon|
|Families:|| Dark Area|
|Digivolved from:||Lucemon (Satan Mode)|
|Can be ridden||No|
|Can be hatched||No|
Lucemon (Satan Mode) (Awaken) is a Demon God Digimon. Having the appearance of the dragon of Revelation, it is Lucemon's final form and the avatar of its evil. As was told in the Revelation, it carries the Crowns of the Seven Deadly Sins upon its head, and it holds the orb of darkness, "Gehenna", which absorbs all attacks. All attacks are nullified before the Gehenna, and it is said that the world will perish when Lucemon takes this form. However, it is no more than Lucemon's shadow, and its true form, Lucemon Larva, operates it while hiding within the Gehenna. Therefore, no matter how many times Shadowlord Mode is attacked, those attacks will not reach the true form, Lucemon Larva.
Lucemon (Satan Mode) (Awaken) was added to Korean Digimon Masters on December 21st, 2022.
|→Lv. 41||→Lv. 70||(with Gehenna)||→Lv. 70|
|↳||→Lv. 70||(with Source of the Darkness)|
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 140
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- F3 is an Area of Effect Skill and has a special buff effect: Gain Invincibility for a short period of time.
- Insanely high HP and Attack.
- High critical chance (easily reaching 200% at level 130 and clone level 15)
- Has Advanced Skill Break on all 3 skills making his damage output ridiculously high.
- His F3 is the highest damage Area of Effect Skill.
- Having a special buff effect on F3.
- Due to being Burst Mode, he can use Extreme Evolution and better Memory Skills.
- Having 3 Attributes allows him to gain buffs from Shadow Labyrinth 3 times a week.
- Exclusive to Data Summon Legend System.
- F3 consumes 4 skill points (only able to reach level 20 if you put every point on this skill).
- F3, due to being an Area of Effect Skill, has a long cooldown and a low damage for SSS+ Standard.
- Slow Skill Animations.