Lucemon (Satan Mode)
|Lucemon (Satan Mode)|
|Type:||Demon God Digimon|
|Digivolved from:||Lucemon (Falldown Mode)|
|Can be ridden||No|
|Can be hatched||No|
Lucemon (Satan Mode) has the appearance of the dragon of Revelation and it is Lucemon's final form. As was told in the Revelation, it carries the Crowns of the Seven Deadly Sins upon its head, and it holds the globe of darkness, "Gehenna", which absorbs all attacks. Before the Gehenna all attacks are nullified, and it is said that the world will perish when Lucemon takes this form. However, Lucemon's true form (Lucemon Larva) exists within the Gehenna, and Satan Mode is no more than Lucemon's shadow. Therefore, no matter how many times Satan Mode is attacked, those attacks will not reach the true form, Lucemon Larva. Its Special Moves are a flame of destruction which purifies everything (Purgatorial Flame), and a light of annihilation fired from the seven Crowns (Divine Atonement).
Lucemon (Satan Mode) was added as a Mercenary Digimon to gDMO with the January 28th, 2014.
- Name was changed to "Lucemon (Wild 2nd Mode)" in gDMO with the February 11th, 2014 Patch.
|→Lv. 41||→Lv. 70||(with Gehenna)|
|↳||→Lv. 70||(with Source of the Darkness)|
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- Very high HP, Attack, and skill damage for a Burst Mode (almost comparable to mid-tier Jogress)
- Very fast skill cooldown
- Both skills require only 2 skill points
- Can stack Extreme Evolution buff
- Only receive half the effect of Extreme Evolution
- Requires Gehenna (the rarest Burst Mode item in the game)