(ロードナイトモン X LordKnightmon X)
|Unlocked with item:||X-Antibody Factor - LordKnightmon X|
|Type:||Holy Knight Digimon|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
LordKnightmon X is a Holy Knight Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody Factor : LordKnightmon X. Wielding the Rose's Pile Bunker, a rose-shaped shield used for both offense and defense, as well as the Rose's Fencer, a rapier, it sports a noble form and has attained even more power befitting of the Lord of Knights. By analysing the battlefield using the red crystal embedded in its visor, it is now able to consistently lead its allies into advantageous situations in battle. The way it controls the tide of battle is akin to how a musician performs their song; this aura of absolute power it gives off strikes fear into all in its surroundings. Not only that, its ribbon blades have been strengthened along with its armour, and it is able to concentrate the power of its Knightmon subordinates into the tips of its blades.
LordKnightmon X was added to Korean Digimon Masters on June 9th, 2021.
LordKnightmon X was added as a Mercenary Digimon to ' NA DMO (formerly known as GDMO) ' with the June 15th, 2021.
|→Lv. 11||→Lv. 25||→Lv. 41|
|↳||→Lv. 41||(with X-Antibody Factor - LordKnightmon X)|
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 130
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- High attack for a SS+ Mega X.
- High F3 damage.
- High critical chance (easily reaching over 200% with level 15 clon).
- High Evasion (reaching over 370% at perfect level 15 clon).
- Can stack a full effect of Peak of X-Evolution buff (adding an extra 50% Damage to his already formidable Stats).
- Steel element is beneficial against 3 out of 4 raids in Descending Thunder God.
- Locked behind a 1% lootbox.
- Very slow skill animation (F2 and F3 are among the slowest skills in the game).
- Requires Peak of X-Evolution in order to access full potential.
- While having good damage output, his HP is still average for a rank SS+ Mega X, which severely limits his usefulness for end-game content.
- TBD family (unable to benefit from the family buffs from Shadow Labyrinth).