Below are all the maps available in Digimon Masters. The game includes maps for both the Real and Digital World.
Real World Areas
An institution that specializes in dealing with trouble caused by the interaction between humans and Digimon.
A restricted area where you need to have permission of Dats Center to enter.
The emergence of Digimon was frequently reported in the Yokohama region of Japan.
Odaiba region of Japan (Coming 2017!).
Digital World Areas
A Digimon rampage is the biggest threat to public safety.
- Digimon Maze Entrance
- Digimon Maze B2
- Digimon Maze B1
- Digimon Maze F1
- Digimon Maze F2
- Digimon Maze F3
- Digimon Maze F4
Unknown Land where everything is frozen.
Mystery Island consists of data.
- Village of Beginnings
- Silver Lake
- Silent Forest
- Lost Historic Site
- Ancient Ruins of Secret (Instance Dungeon)
- File Island Waterfront
- Infinite Mountain
- Infinite Mountain Dungeon
- Crack of Devimon (Instance Dungeon)
Gigantic continent composed of vast server data.
- Server Continent Desert
- Server Continent Canyon
- Server Continent Pyramid
- Nanomon Maze (Instance Dungeon)
Xros Wars Area
Code Crown is composed of Digital Data spread around the world.
Four Holy Beasts Dungeon
The site of rageful Four holy beasts for real world.
- Scar of Water Crystal (Instance Dungeon) - Xuanwumon
- Uprising Flame (Instance Dungeon) - Zhuqiaomon
- Trace of Black Steel (Instance Dungeon) - Baihumon
GM is using an independent space.