Kuzuhamon - Miko Mode

From Digimon Masters Online Wiki - DMO Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Kuzuhamon - Miko Mode
(サクヤモン:巫女モード)

Korean name: 쿠즈하몬 무녀모드
Chinese name: 古祖哈獸 巫女型態
Kuzuhamon - Miko Mode.png
Rank: U
Unlocked at level: 70
Form: Burst Mode
Attribute: Data: strong against Vaccine - weak against Virus Data
Elemental Attribute: Pitch Black: is strong against Thunder (× 25) - weak against Light (× -25) - somewhat strong against Pitch Black (× 10) Pitch Black
Attacker Type: Near Attacker
Type: God Man Digimon
Families: Nightmare Soldiers Icon.png Nightmare Soldiers
Unknown Icon.png Unknown
Digivolved from: Renamon
Can be ridden Yes (ModeSelector × 5)
Can be hatched No
Available: Yes

Sakuyamon: Miko Mode stands as a symbol of grace, wisdom, and spiritual enlightenment within the Digital World. Adorned in flowing robes of pure white, embellished with intricate patterns reminiscent of ancient Japanese traditions, Sakuyamon exudes an aura of serenity and inner peace. The gentle rustle of her garments echoes the tranquility of a sacred temple, as she moves with elegant poise and purpose.

Her celestial staff, the "Divine Rod," is crafted from the finest cherry wood and adorned with delicate blossoms that bloom eternally. With it, she channels the ancient powers of nature and the divine, wielding them with grace and precision to protect the innocent and uphold the balance of the Digital World.

Kuzuhamon - Miko Mode was added to Korean Digimon Masters on May 14, 2024.

Digivolves

Renamon Icon.png 8594.png Kyuubimon Icon.png 8594.png Taomon Icon.png 8594.png Sakuyamon Icon.png 8594.png Kuzuhamon Icon.png 8594.png Kuzuhamon - Miko Mode Icon.png
8595.png
Sakuyamon (Awaken) Icon.png

Default Stats

Exclamation Mark.png Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 140

Digimon Status.png

DGStats.png Digimon Stats Base
Value
HP.png Health Points 26866 18271
DS.png Digi-Soul 7727 6460
AT.png Attack 7333 5120
AS.png Attack Speed 2.2
CT.png Critical Hit 31.32% 12.30%
HT.png Hit Rate 443
DE.png Defense 493 320
EV.png Evade 45.40%
  • Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1

Attacks

Skill Status.png
Ura Izuna Pitch Black Pitch Black attribute 5 seconds cooldown 688 DS consumed 2 skill points per upgrade ? seconds animation
Kongoukai Mandala Pitch Black Pitch Black attribute 12 seconds cooldown 2466 DS consumed 3 skill points per upgrade ? seconds animation
Purification Pitch Black Pitch Black attribute 30 seconds cooldown 4687 DS consumed 0 skill points per upgrade seconds animation
God's Will Pitch Black Pitch Black attribute 70 seconds cooldown 8987 DS consumed 0 skill points per upgrade seconds animation
Attack Lv.1 Lv.2 Lv.3 Lv.4 Lv.5 Lv.6 Lv.7 Lv.8 Lv.9 Lv.10 Lv.11 Lv.12 Lv.13 Lv.14 Lv.15 Lv.16 Lv.17 Lv.18 Lv.19 Lv.20 Lv.21 Lv.22 Lv.23 Lv.24 Lv.25
Ura Izuna Attack.png Ura Izuna 24597 25384 26171 26958 27745 28532 29319 30106 30893 31680 32467 33254 34041 34828 35615 36402 37189 37976 38763 39550 40337 41124 41911 42698 43485
Kongoukai Mandala.png Kongoukai Mandala 49608 51481 53354 55227 57100 58973 60846 62719 64592 66465 68338 70211 72084 73957 75830 77703 79576 81449 83322 85195 87068 88941 90814 92687 94560
Purification.png Purification 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
God's Will Attack.png God's Will 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0



F3 Special Buff - Purification

Removes all harmful effects applied to you and your allies and restores 30% health. It can be used during silence effect applied.

Activation: 100%

Buff Effect: Remove debuff, Debuff immunity for 20 seconds, Health Recovery 30%


F4 Special Buff - God's Will

Duration: 60 seconds

Activation: 100%

Buff Effect: Critical Damage +130%; Skill Damage 100%; Damage reduction 50%

Overview

Pros:

  • Removing Debuff Skill (can be even used during silence debuff)
  • Gives your allies effects similar to the Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode Deck for 60 seconds
  • Can be applied Extreme Evolution buff.
  • Has a exclusive title +500 Hit Rate, +2000 HP, +15% Darkness Attribute Skill Damage.
  • Unlocks an Deck Buff applying 17% AS, 80% Critical Damage for 10 seconds (10% chance), 80% Skill Damage for 10 seconds (10% chance)
  • Being Burst Mode means she can use the stronger memory skills
  • UK family means chips can be very cheap to obtain while NSO allows her to use DarknessBagramon's gear

Cons:

  • Locked behind a ~$3,600 data summon pity with a 0.05% drop rate on pulls.
  • Stats below other Digimon in its category.