(ジエスモン（X抗体） Jesmon X)
|Unlocked with item:||Jesmon X-Antibody Factor|
|Required to evolve:||XAI|
|Form:||Burst Mode X|
|Type:||Holy Knight Digimon|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
The crystal in Savior Hackmon's chest began to shine as it surpassed Perfect to reach its Ultimate form: a Holy Knight Digimon that acquired the title of a "Royal Knights", the highest rank of Network Security. It is endowed with the ability to sense the unusual phenomena and signs of chaos that occur all over the Digital World, and is the first of any of the Royal Knights to come running. Rather than act independently, it tends to employ teamwork such as making a coordinated response with nearby Digimon and the Sistermons, which is rare for a Royal Knight; it does so due to its trust in others and so that it will not become overconfident in its abilities. By observing and learning from the Hinukamuy of its mentor Gankoomon, Jesmon also acquired the trio "Atho", "René", and "Por" as part of its ascetic training. They are able to move and act independently under Jesmon's instructions, and boast formidable behavioral abilities such as landing direct attacks on the enemy, the protection of Jesmon, and the rescue of other Digimon.
The effect on Jesmon's Digicore due to the X-Antibody
The X-Antibody has transformed it into a form further specializing in offense, and turned the armor covering its body into blades. The multiple blades it has newly equipped are all capable of independent movement, giving Jesmon the attack power to one-sidedly overwhelm the opponent in single combat. Not only that, its three programs "Atho", "René", and "Por" have all awakened and unified as the single "Tactical Arms", giving rise to a new battle style that is aimed at all directions, not leaving a single spot untouched.
Jesmon X was added to Global Digimon Masters with the May 20th, 2020.
|→Lv. 11||→Lv. 25||→Lv. 65||(with Atho, René, Por)|
|↳||→Lv. 65||(with Jesmon X-Antibody Factor)|
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- Very high skill damage.
- One of a few SSS Digimon in the game that is not a Jogress or Variant (thus is not affected by any Jogress restrictions such as the weaker Memory Skills).
- Having double advantages against Vaccine/Light enemy, combined with his F2 damage, makes him the best Digimon to use against Omegamon raid boss in Versandi Terminal.
- Can stack Peak of X-Evolution buff.
- Locked behind a 1% lootbox.
- Low stats for a rank SSS Digimon (comparable to some high-tier SS+).
- TBD family (unable to benefit from the family chipsets or the family buffs from Shadow Labyrinth).
- Requires Peak of X-evolution in order to access full potential, and only receives half of its effect.
- Long skill cooldown.
- Very high DS consumption rate.
- Worse than Fanglongmon_(Shin) in most aspects