January 09, 2018 Patch
Tutorial Mode Renewal
- Tutorial mode at the beginning of game will be renewed.
- DATS Center Underground Passage map has been changed.
- New Tool Tips and Indicator functions have been added to Tutorial.
- Tutorial process is more simplified, and the Digimon reinforcement guide has been deleted.
- Skip Tutorial function is added.
※ Skip Tutorial is for experienced players and the rewards for completing the tutorial won't be given when you skip it, so I recommend you to complete it normally.
Challenge! Duel with the Lord of Wrath
- Challenge Daemon, the Lord of Wrath and get rewarded during the event.
- Period: After maintenance of 9th Jan 2018 ~ before maintenance of 23rd Jan 2018
[How to challenge the Lord of Wrath]
- Omegamon of DATS Center will give you daily quests.
- Defeat the Tsukaimons that appear from all areas and return to Omegamon to complete the quest.
- You can obtain Challenge Scroll [Lv. 10] as reward.
- Challenge Scrolls can be used in D-Terminal Underground Summon Square to summon the illusion of Daemon.
- Talk to Kevin Krier in DATS Center to enter D-Terminal Underground Summon Square.
- The illusion of Daemon drops Flame of Wrath when defeated.
- Flame of Wrath can be exchanged to rewards through Digitamamon in DATS Center.
- The higher level illusion of Daemon summoned by higher rank Challenge Scroll will increase the quantity of Flame of Wrath that you can obtain.
- Challenge Scrolls can be exchanged to [Lv. 40], [Lv. 70], and [Lv. 90] through Digitamamon.
- Challenge Scrolls cannot be used when the tamer level does not meet the requirement.
[Flame of Wrath Exchange Item List]
- Evoluter / Flame of Wrath x 1ea
- Mysterious Digi-egg Box / Flame of Wrath x 3ea
- Data of Overload / Flame of Wrath x 4ea
- Bokomon's Book of Knowledge / Flame of Wrath x 5ea
- BM Random Box / Flame of Wrath x 7ea
※ All event reward items (except Data of Overload) are character bound. ※ Event material items will be removed after the event.
Check your Attendance Here! Let's Not Miss a Day!
- Gather all the rewards by logging-in Digimon Masters Online everyday.
- Period: Unlimited
[About the Attendance Check]
- You can check the rewards of attendance check event from the "Event Contents UI" window everyday.
- Don't forget to log-in every 28 days to claim the final attendance reward.
- When the event cycle (28 days) is over, attendance check record will be initialized and you'll restart from the first.
- Reward items can be received from your Cash Warehouse.
- The rewards are character bound.
[Attendance Check Rewards]
Log-in event! Play the game and claim rewards everyday!
- Period: After maintenance of 9th Jan 2018 ~ before maintenance of 22nd Jan 2018
- Rewards will be given every 30 minutes, 4 times a day when you're online.
- Rewards can be claimed from Gift & Reward Item Storage. Please claim the rewards before 7 days, or they'll be expired.
- Weekday Rewards
- Online time 30 minutes: Gold Banana 5ea, Summon Card Piece 1ea
- Online time 60 minutes: Random DATA Box 2ea, Summon Card Piece 1ea
- Online time 90 minutes: Miracle Fruit 1ea, Summon Card Piece 1ea
- Online time 120 minutes: Log-in Reward Coin 1ea, Summon Card Piece 1ea
- Weekend Bonus Rewards
- Online 180 minutes on Saturday: Amplification Booster +200% (1 Hour) 2ea
- Online 180 minutes on Sunday: Random DATA Box Mid Class 2ea
Caution: - All the rewards are untradable.
- Reward distribution time is reset every midnight (00:00) (GMT +9).
- Log-in Reward Coin can be exchanged for Mercenary DigiEgg through [Event] Yukidarumon.
Turn on the heat with burning EXP in Digimon Masters Online!
- Burning time will be applied 2 times a day to boost your EXP gaining!
- Period: Unlimited
- Burning Time: 500% additional EXP applied every 11:00~14:00 & 23:00 ~ 02:00 (GMT+09).
※The 500% EXP boost is a fixed value during the event time and it is not overlapped with the normal EXP boost.