Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are special types of Dungeons that have certain rules. Some require a specific item in order to get in.
Instance Dungeon Rules
- You're unable to ride your Digimon inside.
- You can go inside with a party of up to 4 people including yourself.
- Leaving the party & getting kicked from the party will force you out of the Instance Dungeon.
- There are no channels, however in your Guild's Window it'll say "(Instance Dungeon) (0Ch)"
- Enemy Digimon inside the Instance Dungeon do not re-spawn.
- Dropped items inside the Instance Dungeon do not de-spawn.
- Basic attack damage is reduced heavily.
List of all the currently available Instance Dungeons:
- Kaiser's Laboratory (Normal) & (Hero) - Requires 1x Kaiser's Laboratory Warp Gate to enter in both mode Normal and Hero.
- Kaiser's_Laboratory_(Hard_Mode) (Hard) - Requires 1x Kaiser's Laboratory Warp [H] to enter.
- Ancient Ruins of Secret
- Crack of Devimon (Instance Dungeon)
- Crack of Devimon (Instance Dungeon)(Hard Mode)
- Datamon Maze (Hero) - Requires 1x Datamon Maze Pass Card to enter on Hero mode.
- Scar of Water Crystal - Requires 1x Pass [Scar of Water Crystal] to enter.
- Uprising Flame - Requires 1x Pass [Uprising Flame] to enter.
- Trace of Black Steel - Requires 1x Pass [Trace of Black Steel] to enter.
- Descending Thunder God - Requires 1x Pass [Descending Thunder God] to enter.
- Boundaries of Yin and Yang [Fanglongmon Dungeon] - Requires 1x Pass [Fanglongmon Dungeon] to enter.
- Shadow Labyrinth - Requires 1x Shadow Labyrinth Patchfinder to enter.
- Royal Base - Requires 1x Dimension Warp - Royal Base to enter
- Tokyo Tower Observatory (Dungeon) - Requires 1x Tokyo Tower Observatory Admission to enter.
- Fuji TV Rooftop (Dungeon) - Requires 1x Fuji TV Staff ID Card to enter.
- Venomous Vortex - Requires 1x Arrow of Light and Hope to enter.