Imperialdramon (Paladin Mode)(Jogress)
|Imperialdramon (Paladin Mode)|
Chinese name: 帝皇龍甲獸 聖騎士形態 (聯展進化)
|Unlocked at level:||70|
|Unlocked with item:||Holy Ring|
|Required to evolve:||Jogress Chip|
|Type:||Holy Knight Digimon|
|Families:|| Metal Empire|
|Digivolved from:||Imperialdramon (Fighter Mode)(Jogress)|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Imperialdramon (Paladin Mode) is an Ancient Dragon Man Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Imperial Dramon Paladin Mode". A form of the Ancient Dragon Warrior Digimon Imperialdramon (Fighter Mode) that acquired the power of the holy knight Omnimon, powering up and changing form into a legendary holy knight (Paladin Mode). As the final, strongest form of Imperialdramon that was told of since ancient times, it descended in a time of great disruption in the ancient Digital World, and rescued the world from complete collapse. However, all of the details of that era are a mystery, and if research into Digimon and the Digital World progresses, it is likely that they will eventually be clarified. Its Special Move is cutting the opponent in two with a single stroke of its ultimate "Omega Blade" sword, resetting and clearing their configuration data. The DigiCode on its Omni Sword reads "INITIALIZE".
Imperialdramon (Paladin Mode)(Jogress) was added to Korean Digimon Masters on September 18, 2018.
Imperialdramon (Paladin Mode)(Jogress) was added to NADMO (formerly known as Global Digimon Masters) with the November 23rd, 2018.
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 140
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- The third skill is an area of effect hitting every enemy around the target.
- High Attack
- Double advantages on Virus/Pitch Black (the most common enemy type in the game)
- F3 gains a huge damage boost via skill point upgrade
- Slow Attack Speed
- Relatively slow skill animation
- A good chunk of Area of Effect damage comes from skill points. Thus, to make it good will hurt the potential of his single target skills.