Imperialdramon (Fighter Mode)(Jogress)
|Imperialdramon (Fighter Mode)|
|Unlocked at level:||60|
|Required to evolve:||Jogress Chip|
|Type:||Dragon Man Digimon|
|Families:|| Nature Spirits|
|Digivolved from:||Imperialdramon (Dragon Mode)(Jogress)|
|Digivolves to:||Imperialdramon (Paladin Mode)(Jogress)|
|Can be ridden||No|
|Can be hatched||No|
Imperialdramon (Fighter Mode) is an Ancient Dragon Man Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Imperial Dramon". A form of the Ancient Dragon Digimon Imperialdramon (Dragon Mode) that liberated all of its power, changing form into the legendary Fighter Mode. It is an ultimate Digimon that acquired a great intellect by changing from the difficult-to-control Dragon Mode to a human form. It is said that the power to destroy a planet dwells in its attacks. Its Special Moves are the "Positron Laser" equipped to its right arm, and inserting the Positron Laser into the dragon-face on its chest, then emitting all of its body's energy as a destructive energy wave (Giga Death). Its power is ten times that of Dragon Mode's "Mega Death". Also, when it awakens to perfect justice, it is able to transform into an even further Mode.
Imperialdramon (Fighter Mode)(Jogress) is a Jogress variant of Imperialdramon (Fighter Mode).
- You can check its complete quests guide by clicking here Guide:Imperialdramon (Fighter Mode)(Jogress)
Imperialdramon (Fighter Mode)(Jogress) was added to Global Digimon Masters with the November 23rd, 2018.
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 130
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- Double advantages on Virus/Pitch Black (the most common enemy type in the game)
- Having the option to Digivolve into Paladin Mode (basically gaining access to a second HP bar in battle)
- Low stats for a Jogress (Comparable to a high-tier Burst Mode)
- Long F2 cooldown
- Relatively slow Attack Speed