Jump to navigation Jump to search
-Lv 55+ Tamer to get the last quest in the GDMO and Lv 70 in the KDMO. -Lv 41+ Dorumon(ReptileDramon) Alphamon unlocked. -Lv 41+ Ryuudamon with OuRyuumon unlocked.
You pick up their quests from Calumon <Jogress> at Dats Center.
1. Pick up quest from Calumon in Dats. 2. Go to Gallantmon <Royal Knights> at Infinite Ice Wall.(Right side of map, near gizu.) Turn in quest. Get next quest. 3. Kill Arkadimon (Mega) for Gallantmon's Records. 4. Gallantmon tells you to find Leomon <X-Antibodies Predator>. (Left side of map.) 5. Leomon tells you to Kill 10 Anubismons. Turn into Calumon at Dats. (Check your quest Reward Person just in case.) 6. Calumon tells you to pick up Transmission Terminal Gate A from him. 7. Collect Death X Antibodies A,B,C,D . (See important note below) 8. Speak with Omnimon to get Jogress chips and unlock the Jogress slot.
1. Pick up quest from Calumon in Dats. 2. Go to Calumon at Snowman Village. (He gives next few quests.) 3. Calumon wants you to kill Seadramon for Records on the Legend of the Dragon King 0/1. 4. Calumon wants you to find place where the Aqua Orb is at rest and use the quest item he gave you. (Near the penguins and use the detection stone.) 5. Turn in quest to Calumon. Follow the prompts. This should lead you back to Calumon at Dats. 6. Collect Spoiled X Antibodies off DexDoruGreymons in Oil Refinery-3 . 0/200. (Yes, get 200. Have fun ~.~) 7. Hand in quest, get quest to talk to Omnimon. Talk to Omnimon to get Jogress chips and unlock slot.
- You should now have the ability to Digivolve to Alphamon Ouryuken.
DexDorugoramon Bosses (Death X Antibody A,B,C,D) Detail
- You can buy the Transmission Terminal Gate A from Calumon NPC at Dats Center.
- Transmission Terminal Gate A can be used at Western Area: Outskirts, in the top left corner called <Gloomy Outer Area>
- Once Transmission Terminal Gate A is used, a DexDorugoramon A boss will be summoned.
- DexDorugoramon A has 100% chance of dropping Death X Antibody A (quest item), and a high chance to drop Transmission Terminal Gate B.
- Transmission Terminal Gate B will summon DexDorugoramon B, killing the boss will give you Death X Antibody B and a chance to drop Transmission Terminal Gate C.
- Repeat the process to summon the next DexDorugoramon bosses until you get the Death X Antibody D.
- The higher the Transmission Gate, the stronger DexDorugoramon bosses become.
- The X Antibody quest item is a 100% drop, however, the Transmission Gate item for summoning the next boss is NOT guaranteed to drop.
- The stronger DexDorugoramon boss has lower chance of dropping the Transmission Gate item, meaning that DexDorugoramon C has the lowest chance of giving you Transmission Terminal Gate D.
- If the Transmission Gate is not dropped, you can buy another Transmission Terminal Gate A from Calumon NPC to start over again.
- The X Antibodies is a quest item, so if you have someone helping you kill the boss, make sure that the person doing the quest is the first person to hit the boss.