GigaSeadramon (X-Antibody System)
|Unlocked with item:||GigaSeadramon X-Antibody Factor|
|Required to evolve:||XAI|
|Form:||Burst Mode X|
|Can be ridden||No|
|Can be hatched||No|
GigaSeadramon is an Android Digimon and a carrier of the X-Antibody Factor : GigaSeadramon in its Digicore.
It's name is derived from "Giga Seadramon". As a successful elaboration on MetalSeadramon, it demonstrates the fastest speed of movement and strongest ability for interception under the sea. In order to further expand its sphere of influence, the Crack Team constructed this massive Digimon in absolute secrecy and endowed it with the ability to control the sea and possession of a cruising range which covers the vast Net Ocean. Its overall length exceeds even that of Whamon, and since Digimon belonging to the Crack Team, such as Chaosdramon, can be loaded in its interior, it is no longer a single Digimon, and it is even possible to say that it is an assault landing ship that doesn't understand when and where on the Net Ocean it will surface, or whether to commence its attacks.
GigaSeadramon (X-Antibody System) was added to Global Digimon Masters with the September 24th, 2019.
|→Lv. 11||→Lv. 25||→Lv. 41||→Lv. 65||(with Giga Scale)||→Lv. 70||(with Free of Regression)|
|↳||→Lv. 65||(with X-Antibody Factor-GigaSeadramon)|
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- Both skills gain a massive boost via skill point upgrade (becoming stronger than almost all SS+ Digimon's skills at max potential)
- Quick Attack Speed
- Can stack Peak of Evolution buff
- The lowest stats of all Burst Mode X (comparable to some average Burst Mode)
- Long skill cooldown
- Very low critical chance (lower than the GigaSeadramon Burst Mode counterpart)
- Only receive half the effect of Peak of Evolution buff