Korean name: 듀크몬X
Chinese name: 紅蓮騎士獸X
Thai name: ดุ๊คมอนX
|Unlocked with item:||Gallantmon X-Antibody Factor|
|Required to evolve:||XAI|
|Type:||Holy Knight Digimon|
|Families:|| Nightmare Soldiers|
|Digivolved from:||WarGrowlmon X|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Gallantmon X is an altered version of Gallantmon that carries the X-Antibody Factor : Gallantmon in its Digicore.
Gallantmon X is an Exalted Knight Digimon and a carrier of the X-Antibody. One of the "Royal Knights", it is a being containing contradictions, as it is called a guardian deity of the Net despite being a Virus attribute, and if by any chance its balance is lost, it is possible for it to become a dangerous being. It pilots the Flying Dragon machine "Grani", as a dragon knight that races across the skies. It is clad in holy armor refined and constructed from 99.9% pure Chrome Digizoid, and its right hand can become the holy lance "Gram" while its left hand can become the holy shield "Aegis". It honors chivalry, and is a loyal vassal towards its lord. Carrying out its devotion as a knight, this Gallantmon threw itself into the sacred battle and due to the X-Antibody it was at last blessed with the supreme sacred armor, sacred lance, and sacred shield. "Red Digizoid", "Blue Digizoid", and "Gold Digizoid" are rare metals, and its sacred hybridized equipment combined the Chrome Digizoid which boasted the highest known purities. Since its form was remodeled in order to demonstrate its holy power, the lance of light emitted from its sacred lance Gram was amplified. In addition, it is said that Gallantmon's red mantle from before acquiring the X-Antibody was given to the hero, Leomon.
Gallantmon X was added to NADMO (formerly known as Global Digimon Masters) with the February 20th, 2019.
|(with Matrix Evolution - Gallantmon)|
Note: pre-rebalanced statistics with 140% size and level 130
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- The third skill is an linear area of effect hitting every enemy vertical to the target.
- Can stack Peak of X-Evolution buff (and receiving full effect from it).
- Very high evasion (reaching almost 400% at perfect level 15 clone, allowing him to dodge hit from end game bosses).
- Very high critical chance.
- High F3 AOE Damage
- Low HP Makes him unusable in endgame dungeons
- Locked behind either a 0.75% lootbox or obtainable via 12000 X-Antibody Factor Exchange Tickets.
- Requires Peak of X-Evolution in order to access full potential.