Digimon Attribute Arena
The Digimon Attribute Arena was released in KDMO in September 20, 2023 update.
Reward list Digimon Attribute Arena Reward.
The Attribute Colosseum Stadium is the perfect stage for a "Digimon Attribute Arena".
Digimon Attribute Arena
The Attribute Arena, also known as Natural Attribute Arena, is located within the DATS Center at the right side of the Digimon Arena podium. The map itsef is located in Western Village.
Guide to Digimon Attribute Arena
- You can enter Digimon Attribute Arena as many times as you want per day, until you register your points to the Board.
- Once you invest your points, you won't be able to enter the Attribute Arena for one day.
- Only the Party Leader is able to start or finish the battle in Digimon Attribute Arena.
- You obtain Battle Points for each stage of the Digimon Attribute Arena that you complete.
- Battle Points can be invested through the NPC Greymon inside Digimon Attribute Arena and you can receive rewards according to the number of points invested per week.
- There are 20 levels and all of the monster you face are max leveled (140 to this update).
- The monsters you face are random (if you die or leave and enter the Attribute Arena again, the digimon foes may be different), whether you enter Alone or as a Team.7
- There is only one enemy Digimon for each stage.
- The opponents from each stage will gradually get stronger, as battle points per stage will increase.
- Each week the Attribute of the monsters will be changed and the points invested rewarded as Attribute Arena Coins.
- ARENA BUFF: If you have Attribute advantage against the enemies, you give 50% more damage to them.
- ARENA DEBUFF: If you have Attribute disadvantage against the enemies, you receive 50% more damage from them.
- You can check the Board for the next and this week’s enemies attributes.
- Terriermon (in Dats): You can enter Digimon Attribute Arena.
- NPC Board: You can check your invested points, weekly Ranking, the week and the upcoming week Attributes.
- PawnChessmon (White): You can claim your rewards using your Attribute Arena Coins with this NPC.
- NPC Greymon (inside Attribute Arena): You can begin, continue challenges, leave the Digimon Attribute Arena or invest your Digimon Attribute Arena Points through it.
You'll have two options for leaving the Digimon Attribute Arena: Abandonment and Settlement.
Abandonment: Your points will be reset and won't be calculated, this way you can keep trying to defeat the bosses of the Attribute Arena.
Settlement: You invest your gained points and won't be able to enter the Digimon Attribute Arena for the day.
When you invest the Battle Points, you can obtain daily rewards and you will be registered in the Weekly Ranking system.
The rank will be refreshed periodically(approximately each 48 minutes) and you can check rank, guild, tamer name, changes and current rank reward.
When there are tamers with same amount of Battle Points, the first one to invest the Points will be in the lead of the rank.
When the Ranking is refreshed, you can also check last week's ranking.
You will receive Attribute Arena Coins depending to your rank of Weekly Ranking.
Weekly Ranking expires every Wednesday from 5 AM to 7 AM (GMT +9), and will be refreshed during this time for the next attribute.
Weekly Arena Voucher List
Attribute Arena Round Rewards
Starting and ending of each Ranking can be changed regarding to the service conditions.