The Colosseum Stadium is a perfect stage for Digimon Arena.
Guide to Digimon Arena
- Only tamers above level 10 can participate.
- You can obtain Digimon Arena Admission completing the quest [Daily] Digimon Arena Admission, just talk with Miki Kurosaki NPC.
- Digimon Arena Admission which is required for entering [Digimon Arena] will be removed always at midnight (Korea Time Zone) as it expires daily.
- Basic concept of Digimon Arena system is to measure the battle ability of tamers.
- Party admission in Digimon Arena is enabled
- Only Party leader is able to start or finish the battle in Digimon Arena.
- You can obtain Battle Points whenever you complete each stage of Digimon Arena.
- Battle Points can be invested through the NPC Board in DATS Center, and you can receive reward according to the invested points.
- Each day you can put points into the Arena board, you'll earn rewards, if you put in 40 points, you obtain all of the listed items.
|5 Battle Points||Chicken Combo ×10|
|10 Battle Points||Jump Booster [All Area] ×10|
|Miracle Fruit ×5|
|15 Battle Points||Accelerators ×30|
|20 Battle Points||RandomDATA Box ×5|
|25 Battle Points||Backup Disk ×10|
|30 Battle Points||Option Change Stone ×4|
|Number Change Stone ×4|
|40 Battle Points||Mystery Reinforced Mercenary DigiEgg (Data) ×3|
|Mystery Reinforced Mercenary DigiEgg (Vaccine) ×3|
|Mystery Reinforced Mercenary DigiEgg (Virus) ×3|
- The DigiEggs change depending on the day, and on Friday's you get 1 of each Data, Vaccine and Virus.
- Once you start the battle, you can't change Normal Mode or Hero Mode to another.
- There are 40 levels with in the Arena Normal and 20 with in the Arena Hero, each one progressing in difficulty. The monsters you face are the same whether you enter Solo or as a Team.
- Hero Mode has much higher difficulty than the Normal Mode, and you can obtain more Battle Points.
- The opponents from level xx will gradually be stronger.
- Battle Point obtained from level xx will gradually be increased.
- You can start Hero Mode through Mary located in upper-left corner of Colosseum Stadium.
- By defeating a level within the Arena you earn a Point. You can go in as many times as you have tickets.
- If you are defeated with in the arena you will have your current score(points) subtracted from, the amount taken off raises with each level.
- NPC Miki Kurosaki: You can enter [Digimon Arena] through her.
- NPC Board: You can invest your [Battle Point] on Board to claim your rewards.
- NPC Mary: You can begin, continue challenges or leave Digimon Arena through her.
When you invest the Battle Points, you can obtain daily reward and will be registered in Weekly Ranking / Monthly Ranking / Seasonal Ranking.
The ranks will be refreshed periodically and you can check rank, guild, tamer name, changes, current rank reward.
When there are tamers with same amount of Battle Points, the first one to invest the Points will be in the lead of rank.
When the Ranking is refreshed, you can also check last week, last month, and last season's ranking.
You can receive [Weekly] Arena Vouchers regarding to your rank of Weekly Ranking. Arena Vouchers can be exchanged to reward items through Digitamamon in DATS Center.
Weekly Ranking expires every Monday, and will be refreshed at 14:00 of every Tuesday.
Weekly Arena Voucher List
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×100||1st Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×90||2nd Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×85||3rd Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×80||4th ~ 5th Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×75||6th ~ 10th Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×50||11th ~ 10% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×40||10% ~ 20% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×30||20% ~ 30% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×15||30% ~ 40% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×10||40% ~ 50% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×7||50% ~ 60% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×5||60% ~ 70% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×3||70% ~ 80% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×2||80% ~ 90% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×1||90% ~ 100% Rank|
You can receive [Monthly] Arena Vouchers regarding to your rank of Monthly Ranking. Arena Vouchers can be exchanged to reward items through Digitamamon in DATS Center.
Monthly Ranking expires at every last day of month, and will be refreshed at 14:00 of every first day of month.
You can receive [Seasonal] Arena Vouchers regarding to your rank of Seasonal Ranking. Arena Vouchers can be exchanged to reward items through Digitamamon in DATS Center.
Seasonal Ranking expires at every last day of Season, and will be refreshed at 14:00 of day next month.
Hall of Fame
Top rank tamers at every end of Season will be recorded in Hall of Fame.
The tamer name and guild name recorded in Hall of Fame will not be changed.
The top rank tamers in Hall of Fame will have their duplicate image on the podium in DATS Center until the beginning of next Season.
- Starting and ending of each Ranking can be changed regarding to the service conditions.