Reward list Digimon Arena Reward
The Colosseum Stadium is the perfect stage for a "Digimon Arena".
Guide to Digimon Arena
- Tamer level must be 10+ to participate.
- You can obtain 2x Digimon Arena Admission Tickets by speaking to Miki Kurosaki.
- Digimon Arena Admission Tickets last one day, and are deleted if they are not used within the same day you get them.
- Only the Party Leader is able to start or finish the battle in Digimon Arena.
- You obtain Battle Points for each stage of the Digimon Arena that you complete.
- Battle Points can be invested through the NPC Board in DATS Center, and you can receive rewards according to the number of points invested.
- Once you start, you can't change between Normal Mode or Hero Mode.
- There are 40 levels in Normal Mode and 30 in Hero Mode.
- The monsters you face are the same, whether you enter Alone or as a Team.
- Hero Mode has a much higher difficulty than Normal Mode, but you can also obtain more Battle Points.
- The opponents from each stage will gradually get stronger, as battle points per stage will increase.
- Miki Kurosaki (in Dats): You can enter [Digimon Arena] through her.
- Board: You can invest your [Battle Point] on Board to claim your rewards.
- Mary (inside Arena): You can begin, continue challenges or leave Digimon Arena Normal through her.
- Miki Kurosaki (inside Arena): You can begin, continue challenges or leave Digimon Arena Hero through her.
When you invest the Battle Points, you can obtain daily rewards and you will be registered in the: Weekly Ranking / Monthly Ranking / Seasonal Ranking systems.
The ranks will be refreshed periodically(approximately each 48 minutes) and you can check rank, guild, tamer name, changes and current rank reward.
When there are tamers with same amount of Battle Points, the first one to invest the Points will be in the lead of the rank.
When the Ranking is refreshed, you can also check last week, last month, and last season's ranking.
You can receive [Weekly] Arena Vouchers depending to your rank of Weekly Ranking. Arena Vouchers can be exchanged to reward items through Digitamamon in DATS Center.
Weekly Ranking expires every Monday, and will be refreshed at 14:00 of every Tuesday.
Weekly Arena Voucher List
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×100||1st Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×90||2nd Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×85||3rd Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×80||4th ~ 5th Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×75||6th ~ 10th Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×50||11th ~ 10% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×40||10% ~ 20% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×30||20% ~ 30% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×15||30% ~ 40% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×10||40% ~ 50% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×7||50% ~ 60% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×5||60% ~ 70% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×3||70% ~ 80% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×2||80% ~ 90% Rank|
|[Weekly] Arena Voucher ×1||90% ~ 100% Rank|
You can receive [Monthly] Arena Vouchers regarding to your rank of Monthly Ranking. Arena Vouchers can be exchanged to reward items through Mary in DATS Center.
Monthly Ranking expires at every last day of month, and will be refreshed at 14:00 of every first day of month.
You can receive [Seasonal] Arena Vouchers regarding to your rank of Seasonal Ranking. Arena Vouchers can be exchanged to reward items through Mary in DATS Center.
Seasonal Ranking expires at every last day of Season, and will be refreshed at 14:00 of day next month.
Arena Round Rewards (Normal)
|Round||Earned||Lost||Total||2nd Run Total|
Arena Round Rewards (Hero)
|Round||Earned||Lost||Total||2nd Run Total|
Hall of Fame
Top rank tamers at every end of Season will be recorded in Hall of Fame.
The tamer name and guild name recorded in Hall of Fame will not be changed.
The three top rank tamers in Hall of Fame will have their duplicate image on the podium in DATS Center until the beginning of next Season.
The top three rank tamers in Hall of Fame can send a message in the Digimon Masters website via 1:1 QnA until next week's regular maintenance that will be replicated in the game as the other Tamers can talk to the replicated image and read it.
The comment including innapropriated content (ex: language abuse, racism, etc) may have its upload denied by the Digimon Masters team.
- Starting and ending of each Ranking can be changed regarding to the service conditions.
Digimon Arena - Season 4 (Added on November 6, 2018 Patch)
Digimon Arena - Season 3 (Added on July 17, 2018 Patch)
Digimon Arena - Season 2 (Added on March 27, 2018 Patch)
Digimon Arena - Season 1 (Added on February 13, 2018 Patch)