Korean name: 마왕몬X
Chinese name: 究極魔獸X
Thai name: NO
|Unlocked with item:||X-Antibody Factor - Demon|
|Form:||Burst Mode X|
|Type:||Demon Lord Digimon|
|Families:|| Dark Area|
|Digivolved from:||Demon (Beast Mode)|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
A Demon Lord Digimon that leads the many Devil and Fallen Angel Digimon. Like Devimon, Demon was originally an Angel Digimon, and a particularly high-ranking one. However, because it raged in fury or rebellion, against a being of goodness in the Digital World (perhaps the very human that created the Digital World), it was deleted to the Dark Area (the graveyard of deleted data). It has vowed to one day conquer the Digital World, in revenge against the being of goodness. Also, it is plotting to secretly revive the "Super-Ultimate Digimon", who led the rebellion and was the strongest among the Ultimates. Its Special Move is the extremely high-temperature flames of hell (Flame Inferno). Those who incur this technique burn up without a trace. The effect on Demon's Digicore due to the X-Antibody By taking in the X-Antibody, the "Crown of Wrath" manifested above its head, so Demon now increases its power the more its anger grows. It is said that when that anger exceeds its limit, power surpassing even that of Super Ultimate Digimon bursts forth. Its Special Moves are firing supergravity lasers from its shoulders and part of its abdomen, erasing all of its surroundings and reducing it to ash (Seventh Graviton), and a final secret technique where it transforms into a blazing demon god enveloped in its Flame Inferno (Inferno Burst). It would be difficult for even the Royal Knights to stop Demon once it has turned into a blazing demon god with the Crown of Wrath bursting into red-hot flames.
Demon X was added to Korean Digimon Masters on April 27th, 2022.
|→Lv. 11||→Lv. 25||→Lv. 41||→Lv. 65||(with Furious Claw)|
|↳||→Lv. 65||(with X-Antibody Factor - Demon)|
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 140
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
F1 Special Effect - Upsurge of Rage
Activation: 50% chance
Debuff Effect: Inflicting a DOT debuff (3572 damage for 2 seconds).
F2 Special Effect - Upsurge of Rage II
Activation: 100% chance
Debuff Effect: Inflicting a DOT debuff (7145 damage for 2 seconds).
F3 Special Effect - Demon God of Rage
Activation: 100% chance
buff Effect: increase skill damage 20% for 10 seconds.
- Insanely high skill damage (comparable and even surpassing some SSS+ Digimon).
- Very High HP, Attack, and Critical, on the upper limits of the SSS rank.
- Can stack Peak of X-Evolution buff.
- Having 3 families (two of which are on the same day) allows him to gain a significant stat boost 2 days per week.
- Not a jogress, therefore being able to use normal Memory Skills.
- Lootbox exclusive
- Slow Attack Speed.
- High skill cooldown.
- F3 consumes 4 skill points (only able to reach level 20 if you put every point on this skill).
- Requires Peak of X-Evolution in order to access full potential (and only receive half of its effect).