(クレニアムモン（X抗体） Craniummon X)
|Unlocked with item:||Craniamon X-Antibody Factor|
|Required to evolve:||XAI|
|Form:||Burst Mode X|
|Type:||Holy Knight Digimon|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Craniamon X is a Holy Knight Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody. The Black Digizoid covering its whole body has become even sturdier, such that regular attacks inflict damage back upon the attacker rather than injuring Craniamon itself. Also, it has stowed the strongest magic shield "Avalon" on its back to show off its confidence in not needing to use it.
Craniamon X was added to Korean Digimon Masters on October 28th, 2020.
Craniamon X was added as a Mercenary Digimon to gDMO with the November 3, 2020.
Note: Craniamon X is exclusive to the Guardromon line. The Drimogemon line cannot digivolve into Craniamon X.
|→Lv. 11||→Lv. 25||→Lv. 41||→Lv. 65||(with Duo Solar Spear)|
|↳||→Lv. 65||(with X-Antibody Factor-Craniamon)|
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- AR = 250
- MS = 280
- The third skill is a Area of Effect skill hitting every enemy around Craniamon X.
- High Attack (slightly more than Alphamon Ouryuken (X-Antibody System) and far higher than Jesmon X despite having the same Attack Speed).
- One of a few SSS Digimon that is not a Jogress or Variant (thus is not affected by any Jogress restrictions such as the weaker Memory Skills).
- Insanely high skill damage (among the strongest skills in the game).
- Can stack Peak of X-Evolution buff for a 25% increase in damage
- High critical chance.
- Locked behind a 1% lootbox.
- Requires Peak of X-Evolution in order to access full potential.
- Only receives half the effect of the Peak of X-Evolution buff. (25% instead of 50%)
- Long skill cooldown (especially in F3, where the cooldown is lot longer than other skills of similar damage due to being an Area of Effect).
- F3 cannot be reset with the "Fusion to evolve into the higher" Deck Buff.
- Lack of Advanced Skill Break hinders his damage output.