Korean name: 카오스몬
Chinese name: 混沌獸
Thai name: คาออสมอน
|Unlocked at level:||70|
|Unlocked with item:||Bug Data - BanchouLeomon|
|Unlocked with item 2:||Bug Data - Darkdramon|
|Rideable with item:||Darkdra Arm|
|Required to evolve:||Jogress Chip|
|Jogress Digivolved from:||BanchouLeomon +|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Chaosmon is a Unique Digimon. Normally, when a DNA Digivolution occurs, the DigiCores of the two fellow Digimon are completely fused and are reborn as a new Digimon, but Chaosmon retains each of the DigiCores of the Digimon before the DNA Digivolution, and maintains its form in a very incomplete state. Chaosmon is the codename for Digimon who "should not exist," and, according to the "Central Dogma" of the Digital World, are absolute impossible singularities (bugs). Due to its extremely unstable existence, its lifespan is very brief, and it is conjectured that its lifespan was shortened as a result of running the program that eliminates the bugs released by the Digital World's managing system. This Chaosmon is believed to be one that was DNA digivolved from BanchoLeomon and Darkdramon, and the faces of each Digimon are visible on its arms. The "Ban-Tyo Blade" is equipped to its "Bancho Arm", and the "Gigastick Cannon" is equipped to its "Darkdra Arm"
- You can check its complete quests guide by clicking here Guide:Chaosmon
Chaosmon was added to NADMO (formerly known as Global Digimon Masters) with the September 8th, 2020.
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 140
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- The third skill is an linear area of effect hitting every enemy vertical to the target.
- High HP and Attack for a SS+.
- Quick skill animation.
- High skill damage for a SS+
- Is the second best Vaccine free Jogress (losing only to Omegamon because of his light element).
- Require a very long quest line to unlock (60 days to complete).
- Not being light element limits his usefulness (as there are very few Thunder-element enemies in the game).
- Relatively slow cooldown on all three skills.
- F3 consumes 4 skill points (only able to reach level 20 if you put every point on this skill).