|Form:||Burst Mode X|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Chaosdramon X is a Machine Digimon and carrier of the X Antibody. Although it exhibits several times the power and firepower compared to fellow Mega Machinedramon, it is difficult to tame due to it being destructive and autonomous, so it chooses its own user. By sacrificing its speed with the weight of its "Red Digizoid", it acquired its "Super Genocide Attack". Its suicidal and terrifying point-blank shooting is also possible thanks to its "Red Digizoid" body.
Chaosdramon X was added to Korean Digimon Masters on July 8th, 2021.
Chaosdramon X was added as a Mercenary Digimon to gDMO with the July 13th, 2021.
|→Lv. 11||→Lv. 25||→Lv. 41||→Lv. 65||(with Hyper Cannon)||→Lv. 70||(with Free of Regression)|
|↳||→Lv. 65||(with X-Antibody Factor - Chaosdramon)|
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- Extremely high Attack compared to other SS+ Digimon (comparable to SSS Jogress).
- The F3 is the strongest skill in the game at level 25 upgrade (coupled with the Peak of X-Evolution buff and the High or Highest Memory Skills making it by far the strongest skill in the game).
- Can stack Peak of X-Evolution buff as well as the stronger versions of Memory Skills.
- F2 has insanely quick skill animation.
- Virus/Steel is highly beneficial against raids in Descending Thunder God.
- Highest Virus Digimon Burst Damage.
- Locked behind a 1% lootbox.
- While having an absurdly high damage output, his HP is below average for a rank SS+, which severely limits his usefulness for end-game content.
- Requires Peak of X-Evolution in order to access full potential.