(ベルゼブモンX抗体 Beelzebumon (X-Antibody))
|Unlocked with item:||X-Antibody Factor-Beelzemon|
|Required to evolve:||XAI|
|Type:||Demon Lord Digimon|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Beelzemon X is a Demon Lord Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody. As a result of Beelzemon's data being overwritten by the X-Antibody, it was granted the ability to summon "El Evangelio" (Esp: The Gospel), crimson flames of the underworld capable of changing their form at will. El Evangelio are sapient flames that are used to impose judgement upon and offer salvation to the souls of the sinners that fall into the Dark Area. Being a Demon Lord type, Beelzemon would have been completely eradicated by the flames under normal circumstances, including its Digicore. However, having assimilated the X-Antibody into its body, Beelzemon has become able to suppress the will of El Evangelio and control them as if they were its own power, without being burnt by them
Beelzemon X was added to Korean Digimon Masters on September 28, 2020.
Beelzemon X was added as a Mercenary Digimon to gDMO with the October 13, 2020.
|→Lv. 11||→Lv. 25||→Lv. 41||→Lv. 65||(with Toy Gun)|
|↳||→Lv. 41||(with X-Antibody Factor-Beelzemon)|
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- AR = 1800
- MS = 580
- Long range normal attacks. He can hit enemies from a distance away (allowing him to dodge some bosses' skills without having to move at all).
- Very high attack and HP compared to other Mega X Digimon (comparable to mid-tier Jogress).
- Low Attack Speed (Not as low as a normal Beelzemon or Beelzemon Blast Mode but formidable nonetheless).
- Very high skill damage (comparable to SSS Digimon).
- High critical chance (easily reaching 200% with level 15 clon).
- Insanely high Hit Rate (over 200-300% higher than every other Digimon).
- Insanely high Evasion (reaching over 400% at perfect level 15 clon, allowing him to dodge hit from end game bosses).
- Can stack a full effect of Peak of Evolution buff (adding an extra 50% Damage to his already formidable Stats).
- Is locked behind a 1% lootbox.
- Criminally low Defense Stat.
- Requires Peak of Evolution in order to access full potential.
- Does not have enough HP to participate in End-Game content such as Odaiba Instances(e.g Skull Meramon Dungeon).
- Being Virus/Pitch Black Attributes locks his effectiveness to a small pool of content like Qinglongmon, Baihumon and Xuanwumon Dungeons.