| Baihumon (Raid)|
|Type:||Holy Beast Digimon|
|Families:|| Metal Empire|
|Location:||Trace of Black Steel (Instance Dungeon)|
Baihumon is one of the Four Holy Beasts who protect the Digital World, it guards the West and possesses the attribute of steel. Its reign has lasted since the age of myth, and like the other Four Holy Beast Digimon it is a legendary being, whose strength is said to equal that of a god. Also, although it is the youngest of the Four Holy Beast Digimon, its power is the greatest among the four. Its immortality and tremendous power are brought forth through its twelve Digicores. Baihumon is a neutral being just like Qinglongmon, and it isn't someone who will generally become an ally. Its Special Move is a wave emitted from its mouth which converts the opponent completely into metal (Kongou). The victim of this technique is unable to move while their body rusts, but they are unable to die until they have completely rusted away.
- This raid has about 5 500 000 HP
- Upon entering the map, there will be 3 Stone Monuments, and 2 Gryphonmon.
- The boss has various raid skills. They are very similar to Xuanwumon raid, except that they are more extreme.
- The 3 Stone Monuments give 3 different buffs to Baihumon. One increases his normal damage, one increases his skill damage, and another one increases his defense. The lower the raid HP is, the stronger buffs he will get.
- The 3 Stone Monuments have about 50,000 hp, and they do respawn very quickly after you take them out. You have 5 seconds to defeat the towers before they buff Baihumon.
- The 2 Gryphonmons are not raid, but they can use skill as well, which deal 4,000 damage. They can also receive the buffs from the towers.
- Baihumon also gives Metallic Poison debuff from time to time. It is similar to the Burn debuff from Uprisin Flame as it deals damage every 4 seconds and multipies the damage you take. The only difference is that it does not reduce your movement speed.
- Once you enter the room, you will be hit immediately and you cannot reset the boss, so make sure you are ready before entering the room.
- This raid has 10 minutes time limit after being attacked. If the party could not kill it within the time limit, everyone hitting will be automatically dead.
Since you will be hit immediately after entering the room, the tanker must be the first person to enter. After the boss target the tanker, everyone can enter the room. First of all, your party needs to kill the 2 Gryphonmon as soon as possible. They hit hard and they can use skill that does 4,000 damage. Moreover, they can also get buffs from the Stone Monuments which increases their damage. They also have very high HP, so it is recommended that all of your members focus on them first.
After the Gryphonmons die, your team will have to decide the role. You need to have 1 tanker, 1 healer, 1 hitter, and 1 person to kill the Stone Monuments. Baihumon will give Metallic Poison debuff from time to time. The debuff deals damage to you every 4 seconds depend on the level, level 1 deals 600 damage, level 2 deals 900 damage, and level 3 deals 1,200 damage. Asides from damage, the damage also increases the damage you receive, level 1 and 2 double the damage, and level 3 triple the damage. In case of that you receive Metallic Poison level 3, it is highly recommended to switch out your Digimon with Battle Tag. Note that Baihumon will not stop using this Metallic Poison until he dies.
100% - Baihumon will not use any skill, except for the debuff, so it is pretty safe to hit him.
85% - Baihumon will start using Poison skill. This poison skill works similar to Xuanwumon raid's skill. However, the Baihumon version deals 2,000 damage every second, and the damage will be increased if you got Metallic Poison debuff, or if Baihumon get buff from Stone Monuments. Baihumon uses this skill very frequently, so make sure you don't get stuck in your attack animation.
75% - Baihumon will switch to MegaSeadramon's skill. A small circle will appear under your Digimon, and it will do damage based on the number of persons inside the circle. The base damage is 30,000 damage, and it will be multiplied with Monuments buff and Metallic Poison debuff. At this stage, make sure that all 4 people are inside the circle, so that you take minimum damage.
65% - Baihumon will switch to MarineDevimon's skill. A big circle will appear under your Digimon, and it will do damage based on the number of persons inside the circle. The base damage is 10,000 damage, and it will be multiplied with Monuments buff and Metallic Poison debuff. At this stage, make sure that your team stay away from each others, so that you take minimum damage.
50% - Baihumon will use all of his skills, the poison, the small circle, and the big circle. Note that he will always use these skills in order, poison, small circle, and then big circle. At this point, your party have to run around to dodge poison, come together for small circle, then separate for big circle. Baihumon will repeat the process until he dies.
Note: For Stone Monuments, you need to have 1 person to kill them. After they spawn, you will have about 5 seconds to take them out. If you cannot take them out in time, they will buff the Baihumon raid. It is recommended to focus on the skill damage Monuments as a top priority, since it can either double or triple the skill damage. The Stone Monuments do respawn after they die, so you will have to kill them over and over again. Fortunately, they do have low HP. If you have top accessories, you could take them out within a few hits.
|Baihumon Aural Ring|
|Baihumon Aural Necklace|
|Baihumon Aural Earring|
|[AT] Chipset Lv9 (90-135)|
|102-Blue-BT - Digivice|