|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Apocalymon is an Unidentified Digimon whose name is derived from the Apocalypse. He was the final villain faced by the DigiDestined in the original Digimon series. He was originally created from the data of Digimon who were deleted while trying to digivolve, as a Digital World version of the process of Natural Selection. As such, he feels great bitterness toward both humans and Digimon alike, and has the power to revert Digimon to their Rookie levels.
Apocalymon (Psychic) was added to Korean Digimon Masters on October 31, 2018.
Apocalymon (Psychic) was added to Global Digimon Masters with the November 20, 2018 Patch.
- You can check its complete Extra Evolution guide by clicking here Guide:Apocalymon (Psychic)
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- The third skill is an area of effect hitting every enemy around Apocalymon.
- Relatively quick Attack Speed
- Very high F2 damage
- F2 only requires 2 skill points
- Being Unknown attribute gives him an advantage against every enemy
- High Area of Effect damage once upgraded
- Insanely high fatigue rate, not suitable for long fight outside of a few dungeons (unless you have Energy Patch)
- Expensive to unlock (requires 4 cash-only special Digimon and 4 Soul of the Left-Outs, totaling 380 crowns)
- Gaining only 75% attribute advantage
- Low F1 damage
- High F2 cooldown
- Consumes a lot of healing items or healing skills due to having no evolution
- A good chunk of Area of Effect damage comes from skill points. Thus, to make it good will hurt the potential of his single target skills.