Alphamon Ouryuken (X-Antibody System)
|Unlocked at level:||41|
|Required to evolve:||XAI|
|Required to evolve:||Jogress Chip|
|Type:||Holy Knight Digimon|
|Jogress Digivolved from:||Alphamon (X-Antibody System) +|
OuRyumon (X-Antibody System)
|Digivolves to:||Alphamon Ouryuken (Awaken)|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Alphamon Ouryuken is a Holy Knight Digimon and a carrier of the X-Antibody Factor : Alphamon Ouryuken – Alpha used on Dorumon (ReptileDramon (X-Antibody System)) line and X-Antibody Factor : Alphamon Ouryuken – Beta used on Ryudamon (X-Antibody System) line.
A form in which Ouryumon achieved a miraculous evolution and became a sword through the operation of the magic circle of Digimoji that Alphamon unleashed. Ouryumon is the Ultimate of the experimental "Prototype Digimon" that pursued further fighting strength, and by becoming a sword, all of that fighting strength was devoted exclusively to its attacks. To swing the Ouryuken is to wield all of the power contained within an Ultimate Digimon, so to speak, so it isn't a sword that can be swung by an average Digimon, and there aren't any average Digimon that can take the blow.
- You can check its complete quests guide by clicking here Guide:Alphamon Ouryuken X
Alphamon Ouryuken (X-Antibody System) was added to Korean Digimon Masters on August 08th, 2018.
Alphamon Ouryuken (X-Antibody System) was added to Global Digimon Masters with the August 28, 2018 Patch.
Note: Statistics with 140% size and level 130
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- Base Value = Official stats at 100% size and level 1
- Having double advantages on Virus/Pitch Black (the most common enemy type in the game).
- High Attack.
- High HP.
- Easily obtainable through Gankoomon’s Training Ground making him the strongest free to play option in the game.
- Can Advanced Skill Break on F2 and F3 making his damage output very high.
- All around very similar to Omegamon X but with lower stats, making him the inferior version in basically every aspect.
- F3 has shorter range than normal attack (may interrupt your combo during battle).
- Relatively slow Attack Speed.
- High DS usage.