From Digimon Masters Online Wiki - DMO Wiki
Burst Mode is an additional evolution, equal or superior to Mega, that can be unlocked. These are called Side Mega or Burst Mode. Not all Mercenary Digimon have one. Below is a list of Digimon who can achieve Burst Mode/Side Mega.
- Mercenary Digimon must be at least level 65 and have the required item in their inventory.
- AncientTrojamon, BanchoLeomon, Beelphemon, Chaosdramon, ChaosPiedmon, Demon, GigaSeadramon, ImperialDramon (Fighter Mode), Lucemon and VenomMyotismon must be at least level 70 and have the required item in their inventory.
- Partner Digimon (Agumon, Gaomon, Lalamon, Falcomon) must be at lvl 71 instead of 65 to achieve Burst Mode. Player must also accomplish a series of quests given by the BanchouLeomon NPC located at Infinite Ice Wall (aka, how badly do you really want Burst Mode?). The quests become available once your partner reaches level 65.
- When using Burst Mode/Side Mega, three to five Accelerator items are used each time. They can either be purchased from the Kamemon (Digicore Merchant) NPC, or dropped by Digimon inside Digimon Maze Entrance, D-Terminal-Dungeon-B2, among other maps.
- When evolving a Burst Mode/Side Mega into another Burst Mode, no accelerator is required.